Jan 13, 2024
yeah, hopefully the devs pick it up again in this lifetime
the game was ok when i played it 10 years ago
Well F95 has called it abandon, but it's still being developed. But yeh I agree almost 2 years no update is far too long. So I actually do agree with the 'abandon' tag, and it will be automatically removed when an update should arrive. But that will takes a few months if not longer. I wonder if we see an update before the 2 year boundary...

water00

Jan 18, 2019
Did he just say "Every time text changes, posing changes too" Like WTF no wonder they take forever -.- I'm starting to think they aren't very bright, like yeah I get it, you want the pose to suite what they are saying, but that is why you trim and fix the text before you pose, Like seriously do they pose, fix text, repose, refix text, repose OMG.
All in all I can understand wanting to change something last minute cause you realize you aren't satisfied with a specific sentence, ok ok, but it's not supposed to be a massive thing unless you have no idea how to optimize your workflow, which seems to be the case
Yeah it doesn't make sense. They just have a few set poses / expressions for dialogue (happy, angry, sad, scrunched face etc). Each line of text just has a pose that goes with it. You change 1 string!

Jan 13, 2024
Yeah it doesn't make sense. They just have a few set poses / expressions for dialogue (happy, angry, sad, scrunched face etc). Each line of text just has a pose that goes with it. You change 1 string!
A few weeks back, I read that posing isn't actually redrawing stuff. They do like you said, it only needs to be re-put-together. And probably it could mean some drawings don't fit. But yeh most of them are just faces that are selected.

Still... The update has to be really great for it to not be a disappointment by now...

Reactions: John-18

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
The tag doesn't mean anything, especially if the developer doesn't officially announce the discontinuation of the game. And as for the udapte, a delay does not mean abandonment.

The game is still in progress.
Again if people want to cope and keep paying patreon for nothing it's their choice.

I too made a discord announcement today that I finished this game completely!

Can you venmo me money and I'll release it in 2-48 months?

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
A few weeks back, I read that posing isn't actually redrawing stuff. They do like you said, it only needs to be re-put-together. And probably it could mean some drawings don't fit. But yeh most of them are just faces that are selected.

Still... The update has to be really great for it to not be a disappointment by now...
its beefy update i think.

Reactions: TheDevian

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018

I'll most likely be satisfied cause I like sexy strong orc girls, but a lot of people from what I read here, seem to not be into that, so the wait for them must not be worth it at all =/

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Everyone just needs to remain calm, look we're almost there!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's just a matter of days...

No seriously... only a few percent to go!

Almost... there...

... Are we there yet? o_O

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes