TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fuck, this is really abandoned? It was one was one of my favorites, and had some of the hottest girls I seen in games, in special Myrtle
Of course not! That is why we are talking about how much is done and what it left to go.
Search is your friend. Also, go to your profile and change the search settings to sort by date.

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
Of course not! That is why we are talking about how much is done and what it left to go.
Search is your friend. Also, go to your profile and change the search settings to sort by date.
Thank god, I saw the tag and was really sad, I work boarded on a ship and the last time I was here, the tag wasn't. But thanks for letting me know.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
.2 % is nothing, they add a new arts and the numbers go down half a % again, it happened before...
No, that was including the new things they added. Every time they add more, the % still goes up. Sometimes it is minimal, but how much do you expect them to get done in one day?

Apr 30, 2020
As i see it, there's two possible ways this can go:
Option 1. We get a new update every 2 years (or game gets officially abandoned)
Option 2. We get a big update and the game is complete. No new updates. No nothing.

As much as i fear option 1, i hate the possibility of option 2 even more.
The ideal scenario, in my opinion, would be a small/medium sized update every few months, but this happens more often than i'd like to admit, for whatever reason.

Reactions: rKnight

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
As i see it, there's two possible ways this can go:
Option 1. We get a new update every 2 years (or game gets officially abandoned)
Option 2. We get a big update and the game is complete. No new updates. No nothing.

As much as i fear option 1, i hate the possibility of option 2 even more.
The ideal scenario, in my opinion, would be a small/medium sized update every few months, but this happens more often than i'd like to admit, for whatever reason.
You forgot Option 3.
We get this next update & then they go back to a speed closer to that of previous updates, now that the child is not so "new" & there are no more major medical operations adding to the time required to produce the game.

Currently far more probable than either 1, or 2.

Jan 13, 2024
No, that was including the new things they added. Every time they add more, the % still goes up. Sometimes it is minimal, but how much do you expect them to get done in one day?
Not much of course, it's just that 96.2 or 96.4 is not really progress. Because of what I said before.

So if 96 becomes 97, then yippie. And if 97 becomes 98 more yippie. And if we have 100%, then bummer, because we still need to wait a month before it gets released (previous experience)...

Last edited:

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Not much of course, it's just that 96.2 or 96.4 is not really progress. Because of what I said before.

So if 96 becomes 97, then yippie. And if 97 becomes 98 more yippie. And if we have 100%, then bummer, because we still need to wait a motnh before it gets released (previous experience)...
And not to mention, all these numbers are arbitrarily decided by the devs. They have history of actually making the number go down by promising to add more stuff. So the number does not accurately indicate completion

cichy96

Feb 26, 2020
Calling production speed as "abysmal" is understatement. More than 20 months for single Update. For comparison:
Leap of Faith: best rated complete game on F95 was completed in 29 months since first alpha
Once in a Lifetime: 21 months
Monster Club Bifrost: 23 months
Monster Girl 1000: 26 months (excluding post release support and minor updates)
Art is great and I love humor, that was 1st game supported by me on Patreon with more than 2$ or so, but now, it's looks like SCAM. It's passed "so called 90% complete" in November. We almost have April!

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Common sense.
The world's biggest oxymoron.
indeed, which is why so many don't understand the couple that support this BS

You forgot Option 3.
We get this next update & then they go back to a speed closer to that of previous updates, now that the child is not so "new" & there are no more major medical operations adding to the time required to produce the game.

Currently far more probable than either 1, or 2.
and you forgot Option 4 - don't pull out and make baby #3 :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes