Obserwator

Aug 23, 2023
Uh, no? Are you asking me to? The devs' Discord is pretty active and they post progress reports every day, which is not something the devs of an abandoned game would do. Don't confuse F95 site rules and discussion with what the devs are actually doing in their own community.
I'm still not convinced that the activity on discord allows us to believe that we will ever get anything for this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I'am wondering if we could write to "patron" site where a developer like this one, abandoned game yet still taking money from donators, maybe the can stop it? is it good idea?
In this particular case, devs are providing their patrons with what their tiers say they should provide: discord access, weekly reports, WIP videos (the latest one was posted last Friday), and voting rights. And they have also provided the past updates earlier for patrons, which is the only patreon benefit directly related to updating the game. So reporting them to Patreon is a good idea only if you want to embarrass yourself and waste Patreon's staff time.

Reactions: Gundabyr2

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
What the hell is going on with this game, it was one of the first h-games i ever played on this site back in 2021 and its seen one update? Like....this is a renpy game updates shouldn't be taking that long. I've seen fully done h-games come out in half that time made by a single person.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes