DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Gonna play Devil's advocate a bit here. Do the sneak peeks say it's for the current update, or the update after?

This isn't me defending, but checking if the peeks say what version the art is for.
That suggests a horrible possibility where they won't move past Gomira even in the next update

• Sad
Reactions: _Gaalec_

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
Gonna play Devil's advocate a bit here. Do the sneak peeks say it's for the current update, or the update after?

This isn't me defending, but checking if the peeks say what version the art is for.
W T F, the arts are clearly Gomira, so the current update. This isn't playing the devil's advocate, this is muddying the waters to defend scammers.

Reactions: _Gaalec_

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
W T F, the arts are clearly Gomira, so the current update. This isn't playing the devil's advocate, this is muddying the waters to defend scammers.
I think it has only a legit question from someone that probably don't even know what the next update is supposed to be about or how the development process for this game works and not any tentative to "defend" anyone, they literally stated that so let's chill out ok.

Reactions: Finuee

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I have a sinking feeling that this update will take all of an hour and a half to play through, not even dialogue skipping for sex scenes.
Dude I don't think it will take 30 minutes to play through, but hey good for you being all optimistic and shit

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I think it has only a legit question from someone that probably don't even know what the next update is supposed to be about or how the development process for this game works and not any tentative to "defend" anyone, they literally stated that so let's chill out ok.
I don't want trouble. I was just asking a question. Jesus, the people here can't even be civil!

• Sad
Reactions: Finuee and Kisama33

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Dude I don't think it will take 30 minutes to play through, but hey good for you being all optimistic and shit
For fairness' sake, I remember the previous updates taking me a good few hours to finish, they are usually pretty chunky. But it doesn't matter, they weren't worth the wait back when they took several months to develop, and this one sure as hell won't be worth the wait after 2 years, whatever the devs do.

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
For fairness' sake, I remember the previous updates taking me a good few hours to finish, they are usually pretty chunky. But it doesn't matter, they weren't worth the wait back when they took several months to develop, and this one sure as hell won't be worth the wait after 2 years, whatever the devs do.
A suggestion, if I may. Have you ever heard of Yuri Norstein and wife? ( is a nice documentary if you'd like to know more).
Now, if you're a fan of animation hearing about their story, and the story of The Overcoat, might leave you fuming. However, you can also see things from a different perspective: The Overcoat will never be completed (their authors have pretty much implied as much, if not spelled it out). However, what is there and can be seen is a masterpiece, and can be enjoyed as is, especially knowing its context and history.
Now, I'm not saying What a Legend and its authors are on the same level of The Overcoat and the Norsteins - that would be straight up silly. However, the final effect is functionally the same: What a Legend will, with all likelyhood, never be finished. And even if it will be, it will be an entirely different beast from the original idea and promise. However, this doesn't mean that it cannot be enjoyed for what it is in context: a very nice game that releases once in a blue moon.
That's what I'm suggesting: reign in your expectations, and don't count the days to its release. Life is harsh enough as is.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
A suggestion, if I may. Have you ever heard of Yuri Norstein and wife? ( is a nice documentary if you'd like to know more).
Now, if you're a fan of animation hearing about their story, and the story of The Overcoat, might leave you fuming. However, you can also see things from a different perspective: The Overcoat will never be completed (their authors have pretty much implied as much, if not spelled it out). However, what is there and can be seen is a masterpiece, and can be enjoyed as is, especially knowing its context and history.
Now, I'm not saying What a Legend and its authors are on the same level of The Overcoat and the Norsteins - that would be straight up silly. However, the final effect is functionally the same: What a Legend will, with all likelyhood, never be finished. And even if it will be, it will be an entirely different beast from the original idea and promise. However, this doesn't mean that it cannot be enjoyed for what it is in context: a very nice game that releases once in a blue moon.
That's what I'm suggesting: reign in your expectations, and don't count the days to its release. Life is harsh enough as is.
This has to be the single most pretentious comment I've seen on this site. So much BS to convey something simple. Holy shit.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
This has to be the single most pretentious comment I've seen on this site. So much BS to convey something simple. Holy shit.
Well I think this game has much better graphics than that youtube link they are writing about.

And yeh it could be that it never finishes, because they don't mind anymore, don't have time, or hopefully, we get update after update, I mean the king was talking about 1.000 or 10.000 superpowers? 1 for every woman he fucks, so they can go on for a very long time....

Which is fine, I guess, as long as an update takes 6 months max, and not 2 years, we will be fine...

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Expressing a bit of your interests inside your opinion is cool actually. Much prefer this than walls of text written with the diction of a caveman

Edit: Nah, I take that back. Who posts a 45 minute long video essay as essential reading in order to understand their opinion?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes