Glassxat

May 7, 2021
I loved this game but this is ridiculous. I found this game when I was at the rock bottom phase of my life - no job, no passion and an alcoholic. This game really softened the blow that life had so cruelly delivered to me. I visit this forum once every six months just for this game and every time I did so I was disappointed. Granted it was only like 4 or 5 times but it's still pretty weird to have done it so many times without seeing any progress.

For more context, the last update came right before I broke up with my previous girlfriend whilst we were living in a shitty apartment with little to no money. Now I have a better job, a nice car and a fiancé. That is to say 2 years for 4 hours of content is bullshit, man.

They seemed so passionate about this game at first but shit happens I guess. Still rooting for them though, they've got talent - wish they had the discipline to see it through as well.
Great work getting through those rough patches in your life! Hoping things continue to go great for you!!

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
I loved this game but this is ridiculous. I found this game when I was at the rock bottom phase of my life - no job, no passion and an alcoholic. This game really softened the blow that life had so cruelly delivered to me. I visit this forum once every six months just for this game and every time I did so I was disappointed. Granted it was only like 4 or 5 times but it's still pretty weird to have done it so many times without seeing any progress.

For more context, the last update came right before I broke up with my previous girlfriend whilst we were living in a shitty apartment with little to no money. Now I have a better job, a nice car and a fiancé. That is to say 2 years for 4 hours of content is bullshit, man.

They seemed so passionate about this game at first but shit happens I guess. Still rooting for them though, they've got talent - wish they had the discipline to see it through as well.
Man I feel you. I was in a pretty bad position academically and economically (college problems and I was going to be a freshman in a different city so I needed money like a lot.) when I played the last update. Then, I figured everything out now its all OK not the best but I am doing just fine... but there still is no update. I am not being toxic or anything since I dont pay for this game but when I think of it it feels kinda interesting you know all the things happened between two updates. I wish all the best for you bro.

Reactions: Kisama33 and Badrok

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I hear you guys. Life just goes on, right? I was in middle school when the last update came out - now I'm going to college. Man it feels weird to even say it. Even though I know that the developers are working on it, it feels like this project has been at a standstill while the rest of my life just moved on lol.

Reactions: Kisama33

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
I hear you guys. Life just goes on, right? I was in middle school when the last update came out - now I'm going to college. Man it feels weird to even say it. Even though I know that the developers are working on it, it feels like this project has been at a standstill while the rest of my life just moved on lol.
Bold statement that you know they are working on it when all evidence point to the opposite. But okay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I wonder if voters regret it know. I guess i can see dommy mommy potential and I can't really think of any other vns that let you pork an orc (as a male).
A House in the Rift has a female orc love interest, and apparently so do Parasite Black and Tribulations of a Mage. I know I've seen several other examples too, but those were the only specific ones I could find confirmation of without making a whole big thing of it.

Reactions: Kisama33

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
A House in the Rift has a female orc love interest, and apparently so do Parasite Black and Tribulations of a Mage. I know I've seen several other examples too, but those were the only specific ones I could find confirmation of without making a whole big thing of it.
A struggle with sin has 2 whole camps of orcs so believe me there are a lot more than you might think, Orcs are like just an unfortunate shoe in for any western fantasy, as are like elves, dwarves. if the game is a western fantasy you most likely are gonna see some part of those 3 or more in it.

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Hey man, they say they're working on it and that's good enough for me. They have a good enough track record that I'm inclined to believe they will eventually release the update.
Someone just took a big hit of that cope and haven't checked the "track record" for the past 2 years of scamming people.

Some heroes in this thread even made graphs and animations showcasing the inflated numbers and no actual work getting done. But if that's your idea of a good track record, bless you.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Hey man, they say they're working on it and that's good enough for me. They have a good enough track record that I'm inclined to believe they will eventually release the update.
Someone with patience, how rare, a quality like no other, value it, while the others lose all hope and can only engage in a bunch of questionable methods to protect their minds from going insane, we can just let time pass as easy as it is to breath until we finally reach our destination.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
AT THIS POINT WHY CAN'T THEY JUST RELEASE IT WITH THE BUGS?!????
EVERYTHNG ELSE IS ALREADY DONE JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING THING AS A BETA
WE'LL FIX ZE BUGS AND THE POD AND WRITE THE LAST TWO LINES OF CODE OURSELVES FOR FUCKS SAKE
THEN THEY CAN MOVE ON TO THE GIRLS THAT ACTUALLY MATTER NOT THIS DISGUSTING OGRESS
The female orc is the best, the other girls in the game are boring and unnecessary.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Someone just took a big hit of that cope and haven't checked the "track record" for the past 2 years of scamming people.

Some heroes in this thread even made graphs and animations showcasing the inflated numbers and no actual work getting done. But if that's your idea of a good track record, bless you.
I was talking more about the fact that the last 6 or so updates were released without any problems. If they're working on it, they'll release it. If it's not gonna be released, that's too bad. But there's much more to life, hell there's much more to this website itself to just sit around participating in this circlejerk of wanting everyone to believe that they've dropped the game and cursing out the devs, which starts up every time an update is close to completion (granted, it's much worse this time around). I've got better things to do than that and I'm sure you do too.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes