Others What ai program do you recommend to make art style to create a game?

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
Hello, i want to create images for a game, but i´m not a good cartoonist, What program do you recommend to create images with AI , , or

I know is impossible to make the images, similar to them, but i want to make something with this quality.

Yes i prefer a free program.

I tried some images with honey select1 and 2, but the problem is thet they have a los of polypongs, specially in the asses.

Ok, thanks for your help.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hello, i want to create images for a game, but i´m not a good cartoonist, What program do you recommend to create images with AI , , or

I know is impossible to make the images, similar to them, but i want to make something with this quality.

I tried some images with honey select1 and 2, but the problem is thet they have a los of polypongs, specially in the asses.

Ok, thanks for your help.
Google is helpful when you use keywords.

Here are a few options you can use:

• Scenario.
  • Promethean AI.
  • Ludo.ai.
  • Rosebud.ai.
  • Layer.ai.
  • Hotpot.ai.
  • Leonardo AI.
  • InWorld.
You can thank me later by giving a "like" to this post. You are welcome.
Further discussion on this topic is explained in this thread:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
is probably the best. Then you will need models from . It will take a little while to get used to it, but it can be done.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
is probably the best. Then you will need models from . It will take a little while to get used to it, but it can be done.
Github is always a reliable source. Good find. (y)

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
For text generator, what program with nsfw, uncensored, do you recommend?

And Tafi, for Daz let's to have NSFW content?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
For text generator, what program with nsfw, uncensored, do you recommend?

And Tafi, for Daz let's to have NSFW content?
I hope you will use your AI powers for good (game creation), and not shitty AI-cg + text cashgrab shovelware :ROFLMAO:

This thread is where I got info about "uncensored" LLM usage https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-uncensored-text-generation-via-oobabooga.162713/

In a nutshell:
1. install oobabooga "text-generation-webui"
2. get a LLM "model" that will fit in your resources. for example, with a 8gb GPU card you can use or similar. with 24GB GPU you can use a 30B parameter model instead for better quality.
3. If you are writing stories, get the "writers playground" extension
4. be ready to spend a lot of time learning how to use it effectively (just like AI-CG generation, it takes time an effort to use these new class of tools effectively.)

Reactions: nakaiplays