What are some of the most overused 3D models/dresses in adult games?

Mark17

May 15, 2017
That is simple
That goodamm fuckin clothes store... Every game, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM have a scene in that store since to peek a girl or make sex with her
The point is, there no other assets to be use as a cloth store guys

Reactions: BrokenDreams

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
More devs should just know there's lots of sources to download non marketplace functioning in daz building interiors and exteriors... Also, that you can make pretty interiors with sketchup in little time, they just need to be added the textures via Daz.

Lots of empty enviroments can be reffited as a clothes store... Props are moveable... xD

And now with dforce you can even hang most dresses and clothes to make your own custom clothing for a store.

Most of the time it's just an issue with time. "I had to make this quick series of scene for montly update..This default enviroment will work" xD Well.. Customizing an enviroment is only a morning. Or make one in sketchup, more straigthforward.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
oh there are plenty of them, but I have seen this one often in games I play.

https://f95zone.to/threads/russell-hd-for-michael-7.29543/#post-1856941
Yep that male character.. Problem I guess is simulateneous development. When a new character appears, or appears at a common piracy site, devs say "hey, has personality and i've barely seen him, I'll use it". One month later.... New games and New updates appear with that model XD

Problem is, unless making your own characters (that is not hard at all), the more personality an asset has (clothes shop, clothes, texture, character), the more is gonna be remembered, so when you see it in another game, the worse effect it has.

Reactions: Silver

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yep that male character.. Problem I guess is simulateneous development. When a new character appears, or appears at a common piracy site, devs say "hey, has personality and i've barely seen him, I'll use it". One month later.... New games and New updates appear with that model XD

Problem is, unless making your own characters (that is not hard at all), the more personality an asset has (clothes shop, clothes, texture, character), the more is gonna be remembered, so when you see it in another game, the worse effect it has.
As you said making your own characters are easy, same goes for infrastructure, but these developers either are lazy or have no time for developing their games.