Seeking What are some of your personal favorites of these genres?

BelleBelly

Jan 7, 2022
Hello! This is my first post so sorry if this is a bad first post!.

I am kinda getting into this community. Before I discovered 495 I played quite a few games. I wanna start giving personal reviews for games because I feel like that would be interesting and would like to add to the community.
I wanna try and find some new genres. I am really into weight gain and that sort of stuff but I still like other stuff.

Here are some genres/preferences I'd like to know more about / check out.

RPG MAKER GAMES
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MONSTER GIRL
VISUAL NOVEL
2D ART STYLE
Some of those are kind of broad but I just want some recommendations! Can you tell me your favorites? It doesn't have to be from those genres like I said i wanna broaden my horizons! It would also be awesome if you could tell me why you like the game/game.
Thank you for your time ♥♥♥

EDIT: I thought it might be best to list some games I've played and enjoyed. Won't really go into detail what I liked about them but if you ask I will certainly share!
Princess And Conquest, Harem Hotel, My New Neighbors, Mythic Manor, Growth Academy, Lust Epidemic, Hypnosis

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
RPGM - Star Knightess Aura has some of the most solid gameplay I've seen in a H-game. A decently balanced and challenging JRPG, and without having to grind XP or money. Most of the strength gain comes from upgrading gear and learning abilities.

Visual Novel - Good Girl Gone Bad and Kingdom of Deception are top-tier.

2D - Besides GGGB again, I like Simply Mindy for the pixel-art and Karryn's Prison for a more anime style.

Reactions: BelleBelly

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Monster Girl: Dungeon of Lulu Farea - one of the best monster girl games I had played. It also has a good combat system to top it off. It is also a rpgm game.

RPG: The Rance Series -- hands down the best rpg with adult content I´ve played. It´s actually hard to get into since it´s so long and the older releases of the game are really dated in both art and style. If you want to try them out I´d recommend this playing order:
1. Rance 1 - Quest for Hikari ( new remake version, short but good )
2. Rance 02 - The Rebellious Maidens ( new remake version, short but good )
3. Rance 5D - The Lonely Girl ( really short and kind of boring but introduces important characters)
4. Rance VI: The Collapse of Zeth ( long, this is where the series gets really strong)
5. Sengoku Rance ( this part is an insanely hard strategic game instead of traditional rpg, simply skip it if you´re not into it)
6. Rance quest Magnum ( also great, and next part in series is set to realease in months)

2d art: I think this is very subjective, I´d recommend Panic Party its art is not that intricate, but it has one of the best 2d animations.

Visual Novel: I´ve never read any that had both good quality adult content and also a good story. It´s always either a great story and mediocre adult content or great adult content and mediocre to poor story.