What are some rare fetishes you want to see in games?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Female humiliation is definitely something I would like to more of along with some more cuckquean games too. It would be interesting to see these types of games mixes into one. I've only played one of these type of games. Voyeurism as well.
More cuckquean games would be great!

Reactions: Gone405

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
ArmSpaghetti
There are already lots of futa/shemales games where each docking each other or one-sided docking, sometimes the smaller one dominates, sometimes the bigger one dominates. Here is
--
What I find very rare is the pure female urethra insertion/female urethra fucking without anything else just like the futa version or the normal male urethra insertion.. with nothing barred. Often the female urethra insertion is rather.. very mild. While the male urethra insertion can go all the way and even crushing balls and penises (CBT). I am still waiting for a game where the male/female MC can go full mode to explore female urinary tracts as deep as possible (which is none until now and NOT FUTA/SHEMALEs) without any remorse or no mercy on the females.
---
The other fetish game I will definitely sponsor is a total reverse femdom game where the male MC can get full revenge without any hint of simping or whiteknighting of all the (evil) females and all subs/dominatrixes as well as all the female NPCs and "heroines" where the male MC is accused of sexual harrasment and the society, the justice system, as well as the laws support all the female domination (gynocentric society) and got his life ruined forever and he becomes an outlaw and rebelling against all females in power where the males are either enslaved or being 'utilized' as workhorses until dead or becoming sperm factory for the females in power.
ive seen a bunch of female urethral insertion ones, futanari urethral is quite rare.

Dec 31, 2022
ive seen a bunch of female urethral insertion ones, futanari urethral is quite rare.
What I experience is futanari urethral is much more common than pure female urethral ones (pure) what you think if you are really looking. I've shared some but I don't think it's very effective. And the works regarding female urethra insertion is commonly mild one like using the soft or small beads. It's reflected on the gynocentric society (especially in the western) either worshipping, simping and/or whiteknighting women currently I guess.

Most of the female urethral insertion is either shemales (with big penis and balls with no vagina), futanaris (inserting into penis but not to vagina), and the most common one is dominant females using heels or any other tools including fingers etc. to insert it into the man's penis or crushing balls (CBT).

My point is
Male urethral insertion/penetration (including shemales, futanaris, gay, bara, and any yaoi/malexmale or dominant females/submissive male >>> female urethral insertion (I guess it's because of you know what). Men have become domesticated by the girls and becoming more and more gay and timid in the west lol.

I haven't mentioned the extreme gay or beautiful male x male like yaoi and bara content, mind you. They can become one of the most hardcore I had seen so far like putting some crowbars into the penis (ouch) or stretching your penis and balls into something unimaginable.

Well, you be you.

Last edited:

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I would love to see a game that is primarily focused on ballbusting/cbt, like maybe if you act/look a negatively you get punished or bullied by the women but if you look/act good it plays out more like a regular dating sim except with very toxic women. If you do poorly, they beat your balls or even castrate you if you push them too far or take too many hits. Then you could continue playing the game as a eunuch and the girls just rub it in your face. If you do well or looked good enough then you you could instead witness or be complicit to the women bullying other men instead.

Last edited: