Seeking What are some really good slavery games?

ChronoSig

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
Hey hopefully is something you are looking for. It is based around an alternate dimension where Slavery is key. Just read the intro at the blog. Check out the F95 thread link for more details. We promise to not give up development midway through like most teams. My Team and I have taken inspiration from Free Cities and other great management H-Games and are developing a Kingdom H-Management game named "Castlecry." Our First build is releasing in just under a week and a half on July 1st, so keep an eye out for a new thread opening up with it. Or there are a couple other ways to keep up with the info.
Here at Patreon
Here on F95:
Or Join our Discord!:

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
Hey, i'll look or looked already through all these games, we are in august 2018 i hope more slavery games came out so i'm writing here to find more good stuff :D

Reactions: Daba
Feb 6, 2018
There is also "Zum Damenhaus Brothel" (flash game on gamesofdesire site) where you run slave brothel (build rooms, upgrade, menage & buy girls and such), but as all flash games, I find it repetitive and to simplified.

P.S. I tried to find "Overseer" game mentioned by PsychoFoxOne, but found nothing. Can someone please post link?
Here is my overseer link, pm me if it goes bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba
Jul 7, 2019
I would recommend Slaves of Rome but it seems they're over-promising and under-delivering at this time. Maybe keep your eye on it for the future.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Most of the ones I'm familiar with were already mentioned but some that haven't been mentioned are
No Haven
Fantasy Slave Trainer
Pytfall(a follow up to whore master)

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
Has anyone mentioned Slave Matrix yet and Teaching Feeling yet? If not then I shall recommend them.

Also: Strive For Power, although it has alot of text, is a good one.

There's one more that I'll have to get back to you on, although it was still in development the last time I checked, the mechanics and style give it more potential than alot of other games. I'll find out which one it is soon.

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
Has anyone mentioned Slave Matrix yet and Teaching Feeling yet? If not then I shall recommend them.

Also: Strive For Power, although it has alot of text, is a good one.

There's one more that I'll have to get back to you on, although it was still in development the last time I checked, the mechanics and style give it more potential than alot of other games. I'll find out which one it is soon.
Found it: Portals of Phereon

Mar 28, 2022
we need a date a live slavery game where you are shido under kurumis boot and a very long game like futaworld and the spirits are all futas

Reactions: Zalllall

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
This thread seems gone rusty still I'll try, is there any game where girl(s) are slave and they are obsessed with sex and her master? Like objectifying