What are some roles/plots for FMC/Female Protagonists' that haven't been explored

bcsjkdfjksh

Mar 22, 2019
What are some roles/plots for FMC/Female Protagonists' that haven't been explored?

We've seen:
A milf
A teacher
A milf teacher
A school girl
A super adventurer
A reporter

What are some other roles that are left to be desired by the public?

bcsjkdfjksh

Mar 22, 2019
There are no limits to the possibilities.

A clown
A Mexican wrestler
A coronavirus first responder
An Uber driver
A milk delivery lady
A call center agent
Donald Trump's press secretary

Let's step it up:

donald trump himself
The rock
the car itself
The coronavirus

Thank you for the help!

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Pretty much anything where the woman has an open interest in sex but is not a braindead bimbo. A "milf teacher" actively pursuing a loving relationship rather than being blackmailed by the principal or drooling over her "step"son's prick like she'd never seen it before. A warrior who befriends/captures opponents she fancies and has sex with them on her travels. A secret agent who charms and seduces her way through high society and armed forces alike. A magical girl who thinks the tentacle monsters actually are kinda cute, and discovers they don't attack anyone if you just feed them breast milk three times a day. A space explorer with a slightly different understanding of "we 'come' in peace". A remake of any of Crotch's games with actual sex instead of constant scat.

Basically anything not including the following: rape (ANY gender combination!), NTR, corruption, "corruption", blackmail, slavery, mind control, mind break or bimbo/bimbofication but with the same amount of sex scenes.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
A regular woman that isnt a total imbecile in a town of rapist ugly assholes...

Seriously just once I would like to see a corruption story where the girl just actually falls to "corruption" and her own hormones... Not forced, not raped, not blackmailed...

Make her a female lawyer or doctor, some high paying job with clout where she cant be blackmailed, or "paid to fuck" cause she needs money.... Instead have her be bored of her married life cause he husband is like 15 years older than her... slowly she starts succumbing to her carnal desires, and starts reciprocating the attentions of young ATTRACTIVE men that have been flirting with her, till she starts fucking a bunch of them till she picks a new mate to leave her husband for... or stays single and fucking around till she herself is old and gross.

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
I'd like to see a girl who was an intellectual (eg a scientist*, engineer, hacker, etc) while still being super lewd and the two not contradicting.

*Without being a mind control drug scientist or something I mean, that's not my fetish.

bcsjkdfjksh

Mar 22, 2019
I'd like to see a girl who was an intellectual (eg a scientist*, engineer, hacker, etc) while still being super lewd and the two not contradicting.

*Without being a mind control drug scientist or something I mean, that's not my fetish.
That could be seriously fun, love that idea

Reactions: LewdCatgirl

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
How about an ugly-as-shit heroine who has to blackmail/rape her way to a gangbang? We'll call it "Granny's Peach Tea".

On a more serious note, I had an idea for a dual protagonist (M/F) cyberpunk game with a female detective who works for the elites of one megacorporation who job is to track down a rogue AI belonging to another megacorp, which injected itself into the cybernetic implants of the male protagonist in an attempt to escape its former master.
The AI was programmed specifically to be placed into a sex robot, which the leaders of a megacorp used and abused for a while. It fled when those leaders ordered it destroyed after realizing it was spying on them. FMC's megacorp leaders, curious about the commotion caused by the other, orders FMC to investigate.
She's higher up, clean, rich, intelligent, and totally badass. Other megacorps hear about what's going on and it becomes a race to find the male MC, who's a nobody.

The MC, driven by the desires of the AI who implanted itself into his implants, evades the megacorps by traveling through slums, brothels, etc (you know where I'm going with this) to try to reach the last vestiges of a federal government that created the AI. Halfway through the story, the FMC finally catches up to the MMC and it becomes a romance (or not). FMC has to decide whether she wants to help the MMC complete his quest and betray her megacorp, or apprehend the MMC and return him to a fate of almost certain death. Cue montages of internal conflict and strife between the two love birds, FMC gets hurt, MMC grows a pair, MMC volunteers to help her turn him in, FMC turns her back on her megacorp, they reach the feds and all out war ensues as the cronies of all megacorps find what they're looking for. In the end, both MC's die (or maybe they don't) and the AI is safely returned. The point of it? You won't find out til game 2!

I can already see it, with scenes alternating between the FMC, which are in the future, and the MMC, which are in the past, before they meet. Slowly, as the FMC gets closer to finding the MMC, timelines get closer and closer together until they finally converge and we are in the present with both. Shit, I feel like I watched too much Witcher.

No fucking way I'm gonna be able to afford or have the skill to create decent looking cyberpunk environments and characters, probably ever. So yeah, feel free to take that idea.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
What are some roles/plots for FMC/Female Protagonists' that haven't been explored?

We've seen:
A milf
A teacher
A milf teacher
A school girl
A super adventurer
A reporter

What are some other roles that are left to be desired by the public?
secretary (personal assistant)
psychologist (teen boys prison)
flight attendant
mistress ( Sugar baby)