Seeking What are the best games not on f95?

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
I don’t mean this to be a controversial posting - I just frequently see recommendations for games not on this site and wonder what the hidden gems are (and why they’re not on here then?)

If a mod could let me know if I’m okay to ask this - and if people should avoid mentioning anything that breaks any [specific] rules?

thanks

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I'd definitely recommend Legend of Twin Orbs [Flash, now abandoned, official site down] - sidescroller beat-em up, unfinished but finished parts are solid. No idea why it isn't here.

Warrior of the North Wood - another dead project, can't say what is unique about it but it has some weird charm to it. Maybe only because it inspired me to try making NSFW games myself :)

Witchy Dare - so far the most fun Survivors clones I've played (not that I've played many, but liked this one). Most likely "too small" plus very much hated here "no sexual content" tag :)

Nitght Labirynths - next iteration of Lewdest Labirynth, early development but first parts are very playable, most likely missing for the same "no sexual content" tag.

Ghost Castle series - again, same reason. Platformers are good IMHO, RPGMs not so much.

Deck of Desire - good CCG, even tags are good :D

That's off top of my "follow list" that seem rather like hidden gems in the context :)

Reactions: jungmonk

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
You can filter the "latest updates" with the more liked or more reviews, this should give you a depiction of what is the more popular, any personal recommendation basically will go against the best games on F95, tho I genually believe that there are a lot of undertone games that are not getting what they deserve.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Well, the best game that is not here i'd say would be modded The Sims 3, with KinkyWorld's mod specifically. Basically, you'll get The Sims 3 plus 700+ sex animations to enhance your game. You can even turn on prostitution and rape, for those that are into these things

It's a bitch to set it all up and have it run on Windows 10, but once you put in all the effort, it's super worth it imo. Probably my favorite H-game ever <3

Reactions: jungmonk

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
OP is asking for games that are not on the site. Since F95 is a piracy site, a game not being here is not a matter of the dev's consent - either it's not translated to English (tons of Japanese games), it has Rule 7 (or a select few other themes, but mainly Rule 7), it's successfully DRMed with no free version available, or there's just not enough interest in it for someone to post it here.

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
I'd definitely recommend Legend of Twin Orbs [Flash, now abandoned, official site down] - sidescroller beat-em up, unfinished but finished parts are solid. No idea why it isn't here.

Warrior of the North Wood - another dead project, can't say what is unique about it but it has some weird charm to it. Maybe only because it inspired me to try making NSFW games myself :)

Witchy Dare - so far the most fun Survivors clones I've played (not that I've played many, but liked this one). Most likely "too small" plus very much hated here "no sexual content" tag :)

Nitght Labirynths - next iteration of Lewdest Labirynth, early development but first parts are very playable, most likely missing for the same "no sexual content" tag.

Ghost Castle series - again, same reason. Platformers are good IMHO, RPGMs not so much.

Deck of Desire - good CCG, even tags are good :D

That's off top of my "follow list" that seem rather like hidden gems in the context :)
I’ll have to check some of these out, thanks for the rec’s!

Black Market is an amazing game, was here but removed.
Huh.. it looks interesting and I like the art, from the pics it doesn’t look like it breaks rule 7 but I’m guessing somewhere in the game it does. Thanks for the rec

Aug 14, 2018
Vitamin Quest 2
Iris Action
Violated Heroine and its remake
Magical Girl Konoha – LOLIQUE 2 GAIDEN
Nightmare Hunter is decent

Last edited:

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
Huh.. it looks interesting and I like the art, from the pics it doesn’t look like it breaks rule 7 but I’m guessing somewhere in the game it does. Thanks for the rec
Late game you build an underground sex dungeon for lolis and the only way to progress to the finale is sending the loli prostitutes to die via big dick monster.