Seeking What are the best modern H games you know with actual RPG like gameplay?

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
What are the best games with RPG like gameplay that you guys know about?

Games I like that fit this criteria more or less:

Fantasy tavern sextet
Four elements trainer
Heros harem guild
House in the rift
Jikage rising
Lust epidemic
Once in a lifetime
Peasant quest
Tales from the unending void
Treasure of Nadia
What a legend

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Chemist

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ataegina, call of the void, college kings, BADIK ... they have fighting 1vs1/some implements

Most games around here sure are not FPS,
you play the hero playing what such hero thinks to be and yearns to become.

Reading the overview from Original Post will set the Role PLay you will get into while Gaming.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Ataegina, call of the void, college kings, BADIK ... they have fighting 1vs1/some implements

Reading the overview from Original Post will set the Role PLay you will get into while Gaming.
Thanks, ataegina looks promising. College games are kinda boring, there's so many of them, they all feel like the same. Harem hotel is likely the best game out there inside that theme, any others pale in comparison.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've only played a couple of those and frankly I felt FET and JR were not good gameplay-wise. It was largely fluff, like a lot of ero-games. But here are some games with meaningful and potentially challenging RPG gameplay:

The Last Sovereign (JRPG)
Overwhored (JRPG)
Naked Ambition (Princess Maker-style trainer)
Karryn's Prison (JRPG + management, optional combat sex)
On Edge (resource management + card game with deck-building)

Reactions: WoodBeast

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
I've only played a couple of those and frankly I felt FET and JR were not good gameplay-wise. It was largely fluff, like a lot of ero-games. But here are some games with meaningful and potentially challenging RPG gameplay:

The Last Sovereign (JRPG)
Overwhored (JRPG)
Naked Ambition (Princess Maker-style trainer)
Karryn's Prison (JRPG + management, optional combat sex)
On Edge (resource management + card game with deck-building)
FET and JR are amazing if you play through them, they might look a bit lacking at first but they are really good. They are not epic in any way, but among H games, these are some of the ones you can really get horny with lol. We need more games like these.

I'm not really searching for a challenging H game, only some with decent story, gameplay and H scenes. And ofc male MC, rape games and especially the ones with female MCs are lame as hell.

Ataegina is cool, finished the current content today, hope they can finish the game soon and give the player a bit more freedom and more oportunities to get the H scenes. I went the good path and was locked from the demonhunter girl, this should not happen honestly, there's no reason for a neutral path to even exist.

lhjn

Nov 20, 2019
Sup! Guys, does anyone have saves of the game peasant quest? I accidently deleted my saves folder and i really don't want to replay it since the begining