what are those words on the tips

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
please do not post any links until you have 3 posts! Your messages will not be seen by anyone until approved by staff. Many words are also blocked due to common usage in spam messagthat

I am new here.

I really do not understand the tips

so that is all I need

what is that meaning?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Put all your questions into one post.
We had a problem with people making posts advertising sites they worked for and some people would make many posts with the same comments. Because of that, we screen any post if they contain certain words that were used in those spam messages.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The one you posted seems pretty straightforward. If you don't have 3 posts under your belt you're not gonna be able to post links I'd need to know what other tips you're talking about to answer.

jake black

Jun 29, 2018
me too
jake black please do not post any links until you have 3 posts! Your messages will not be seen by anyone until approved by staff. Many words are also blocked due to common usage in spam messages. This also affects signatures, profile posts and profile information

Qubam

Aug 6, 2017
I actually have a file I'd like to share to contribute to a thread but it's giving me this message- I guess I'll just keep posting 'till I get 3 posts. Shouldn't be that hard.