RPGM What did i do wrong ?

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
so overall i have 2 or 3 choices right now,
-Make new simple game. (I am not big fan of that and maybe i will not enjoy it)
-Keep working on this game and hope people will be interested if i add more contents. (I will enjoy that but there is still the risk that non will be interested in the game)
-Remake ? the game to be linear with less RPG aspects. (Feel like butchering all my plans and again maybe i will not enjoy it)
Well since you clearly state you most likely won't like the first and third choice, just continue with your game then. My only advice is just to tone down some of the mini-games and systems early on. You can always introduce them later on.

Reactions: Warthief

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well since you clearly state you most likely won't like the first and third choice, just continue with your game then. My only advice is just to tone down some of the mini-games and systems early on. You can always introduce them later on.
The mini games are not needed most of the time to see main contents, they are just ways for player to earn money,
the problem other than the warehouse and fishing there is no other ways for player to earn money so ...
i will try to add more ways for player to make money, and yes i already learned my lesson, i will try to make them fast and "easy" for players.