VN Ren'Py What do you guys think? (Dev looking for feedback on first game)

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Laughing at all the comments about incest. He's asking about the content and screenshots not the story of the game. Just because its not your game doesn't mean he shouldn't do it.

Looks really good in my opinion, and I like your take on the GUI. Somebody made a comment of it being slow. Not sure how accurate that is but if it's smooth then that's awesome. Good luck!!

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I saw the same UI in another game and it certainly made it much more annoying to play. :unsure:

fox_671

Aug 5, 2020
Hey there!

My name is AdultCandy and I'm currently working on my first Ren'Py Visual Novel, which I plan to release soon. It's called Eternal Family and is about a foster who moves in with a mother and her "roommate" (daughter ofcourse). Behind the two women their beautifull appearances they also carry a secret that will drive the story

Some features that will really the game worthwile:
- Lewd content will gradually build up (Like DMD)
- I'm planning to include all kinds fetishes, but the player will always have the choice to not act them out.
- The game will be highly interactive in the sense that the player has to make a lot of choices throughout the game that influence Love & Corruption points (Primary) and (Fetish points; Ass, Boob, Sharing points etc)

Check out the screenshots and let me know what you think! Any tips?

View attachment 525569 View attachment 525570 View attachment 525571 View attachment 525573