What do you listen to when the game has no soundtrack

KayaNee

Feb 4, 2019
I've been playing Something Unlimited and Rogue Like and i'm enjoying the games but they feel kinda empty with no soundtrack on. I'm just looking for something to listen with no vocals to fill out the silence
Sorry about my English

Reactions: Adabelitoo
D

Deleted member 3145675

comment on the video
That's the breast song I've ever heard.

(the comment is rather accurate)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Adabelitoo and Dars

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I'm a prog guy so usually some Prog Metal or Rock depends on the mood. I'm kind of at the point now where unles the developer put actual work into the soundtrack i just mute the music now. I'm pretty tired of hearing the same songs over and over in every game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I still believe in your eyes!
I just don”t care what you”ve done in your life and I”ll fly with youuuuu!
L”amour tousjours - love for a better life with babes in it

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Probably another games soundtrack. A lot of what I have saved is game music, and games often have great mood music to keep in the background while doing other things. Too many OSTs around to list, really. Depends on the game. For background noise I've gone with everything from Doom, to Donkey Kong Country, Grim Fandango, Asura's Wrath, Splatoon, Tree of Savior, Shantae, A Hat in Time... peck, it never ends.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
No sound game? I don't play it because most likely it's a lazy made game.

SmilingTuning

Dec 23, 2021
When I'm speedrunning the game to get all the CGs,
I listen to "You Say Run". It's a whole new experience I'm telling you.

PsychicStress

Sep 9, 2021
Whatever takes my fancy at the time - it's more than likely to be Drum and Bass, though I do like listening to Ambient music when level grinding.