Normal - Jill from badik or Zoe from WVM
Thicc - Anna From Anna Exciting Affection Or Bella from badik
Chubby - Some girls from My new life revamp
Bbw- Girls from My secret fever

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like a range that basically runs from petite (but still feminine shape) to athletic (without being bodybuilder level muscular or marathoner level skinny) to well endowed (but with the caveat that she still have good muscle tone). Not a fan of fat, saggy, or giant implants (moderate sized implants are fine to me though).

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
I have edited first post by some examples of character they are my opinion for some petite might be normal so vote according to that
Thanks

Apr 18, 2019
I voted for petite. But I'm not sure if we all agree on the terms what defined petite and what not. For example this picture from Intoxicating flavor. The right one, the older sister, that is Katie. The left one is Katie's younger sister (forgot her name).

More pictures below…

a1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And what about Melody (left one) and Sophia (right one)?

Sophia and Melody.png

I'd say Katie, Sophia and Melody are all petite, while the younger sister of Katie isn't. The younger sister is hideous or creepy.

But there can only be one winner. And that would be Lucy from My little Katelyn:
Lucy2.png
Lucy1.png

I don't know what thicc means, but body types I dislike are chubby (like the sister in Estate dominate) and childish (like Katies younger sister as posted above). Every other body type I don't have problems with if it's not too exaggerated I can most of them enjoy. But from a range from Shortcake (MrDots new game) to Lucy (above) and Sophia (above) to Katie (above) are the best body types IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beastnation

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
I voted for petite. But I'm not sure if we all agree on the terms what defined petite and what not. For example this picture from Intoxicating flavor. The right one, the older sister, that is Katie. The left one is Katie's younger sister (forgot her name).

More pictures below…

View attachment 578203

And what about Melody (left one) and Sophia (right one)?

View attachment 578219

I'd say Katie, Sophia and Melody are all petite, while the younger sister of Katie isn't. The younger sister is hideous or creepy.

But there can only be one winner. And that would be Lucy from My little Katelyn:
View attachment 578282
View attachment 578284

I don't know what thicc means, but body types I dislike are chubby (like the sister in Estate dominate) and childish (like Katies younger sister as posted above). Every other body type I don't have problems with if it's not too exaggerated I can most of them enjoy. But from a range from Shortcake (MrDots new game) to Lucy (above) and Sophia (above) to Katie (above) are the best body types IMO.
All these girls you mentioned are petite for me and I can understand why you don't want to call younger sister petite heheh
Thicc is more like Bella, Anna as I have mentioned in first post. Thick thighs thick ass and all that...
More examples of thicc body type can be Caroline from Milfy city, Mom from dreams of desire.
If you really don't what thicc means I suggest you checking this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/thicc-as...es-appreciation-thread-definitely-nsfw.21612/

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks. Now I have an impression what thicc means. Not my preference obviously, but not as bad as what I already mentioned I dislike. I also think Sara from Milfy City seems to be a hybrid of petite and thicc, then. Right?

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Normal and petite (not like a stick figure though), followed by thicc (womanly) and even (within reason - she should still look like a human, not like a big halfmolten candle) chubby.
But muscles on a woman? No thanks. Also no monstertitts that are bigger than the head of the woman, that just looks... comical.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks. Now I have an impression what thicc means. Not my preference obviously, but not as bad as what I already mentioned I dislike. I also think Sara from Milfy City seems to be a hybrid of petite and thicc, then. Right?

I have a feeling most guys would jump whatever if they had a free pass and chance to do so regardless of preference.

Apr 18, 2019

I have a feeling most guys would jump whatever if they had a free pass and chance to do so regardless of preference.
That is definitely true for many guys. Personally I prefer ladies with class. See what I did? I didn't use the term lady for no reason. And its the same in fiction. Sometimes a quick fap is nice, but generally the ladies with class are most enjoyable. Just compare Melody from Melody with a slow progression romance. She doesn't jump you at first sight, too. So its more meaningful and enjoyable imo. Other games here where you have a harem where after three sentences of engrish every girl jumps on you or you on them is just boring, IMO.

PS: the video. if I had a boner it would instantly go limp. Those girls are so non-class and have a "whore" attitude. I instantly get turned off ^^

Reactions: GogolBordello

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I like a range of body types, but it depends and has a lot of variance.

I generally like short petite girls, but not tall petite girls. There was a girl I knew in HS, she had a runway model body and a very nice face/smile but I wasn't attracted to her.

I like athletic girls, but not overly muscular ones. Toned and tight, not hard and bulky. Think of a runner/gymnast not a weightlifter.

I like curvy/thicc girls but not fat ones, like Karlee Grey or Siri for example. A lot of MILF's are in this category.

I'd say their faces and personality are more important though. Their body may get you interested, but their personality and actually liking them will grow the attraction. If you think they have an ugly face, then you probably wouldn't be that attracted to them either.

Apr 18, 2019
Normal and petite (not like a stick figure though), followed by thicc (womanly) and even (within reason - she should still look like a human, not like a big halfmolten candle) chubby.
But muscles on a woman? No thanks. Also no monstertitts that are bigger than the head of the woman, that just looks... comical.
And what if her athletic body is more subtle? Like this?

Sorry, I was kidding. Okay. Seriously now. What if her athletic body is more subtle? Like this?

I'd say their faces and personality are emore important though. Their body may get you interested, but their personality and actually liking them will grow the attraction. If you think they have an ugly face, then you probably wouldn't be that attracted to them either.
That's very true! Because of that the VN Melody worked way better to me. DMD on the other hand was not my taste. Elena was the only character and even her face looked to young to my taste, but at least SHE had an somewhat interesting character in comparison to every other character in DMD. Especially D, the main love interest in DMD, didn't work at all to me. D was too cute, too boring, wore way to much make up, too clingy and too passive.
Melody on the other hand had personality and in the beginning she didn't even likes you or better shows no interest in you. Also her apperance are more to my liking in comparison to D especially.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That is definitely true for many guys. Personally I prefer ladies with class. See what I did? I didn't use the term lady for no reason. And its the same in fiction. Sometimes a quick fap is nice, but generally the ladies with class are most enjoyable. Just compare Melody from Melody with a slow progression romance. She doesn't jump you at first sight, too. So its more meaningful and enjoyable imo. Other games here where you have a harem where after three sentences of engrish every girl jumps on you or you on them is just boring, IMO.

PS: the video. if I had a boner it would instantly go limp. Those girls are so non-class and have a "whore" attitude. I instantly get turned off ^^
Well, most of these "thots" on tik tok, twitch, whatever.. Doesn't really come across as classy though. More like cheap and tacky. But that wasn't really the point of the video though.

Also most female characters in these adult games doesn't reflect reality by a long shot though.

Your "Jump at first sight" raise a interesting question though. Why is it okay for guys to do it, but not girls?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
In games I prefer petite, Melody sized is fine. Games are a fantasy, characters I don't hang out with in the real world.

Apr 18, 2019
Well, most of these "thots" on tik tok, twitch, whatever.. Doesn't really come across as classy though. More like cheap and tacky. But that wasn't really the point of the video though.

Also most female characters in these adult games doesn't reflect reality by a long shot though.

Your "Jump at first sight" raise a interesting question though. Why is it okay for guys to do it, but not girls?
Yeah I went a bit off topic, generally I agree to your argument with the video.

About the female character in adult games. Yes, maybe plausability is a better term instead of realism. It will never be realistic. Can't be and I also don't want it. it's a kind of Escapism for most players. To experience things that are impossible or unlikely to experience in the real world.

About your last question. I don't mean it that way. First I have no problem with female characters that "jump at first sight" nor if the characters are male, no matter if MC or NPC. It's just my preference. Also if I play a male MC (same for female MC) I prefer one that takes its time with the girls instead of "jumping at first sight". Maybe I phrased it misleading so I corrected it now. TL;DR No I don't think its okay or not okay no matter what gender. I always prefer taking its time no matter what gender ;)