• Athletic(Muscular)

• Chubby

• +Cbubby(Bbw)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Girls like Yukino from President Yukino or Satomi from Quickie: A Love Hotel Story are my favorites...

But at times, personality can overrule looks... See Sera from Dragon Age Inquisition for example...

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Personally height and body type shouldn't be forced to be linked like this, for example the shortstack is something i'm quite fond of, similarly tall girls don't have to be either curveless or super athletic. On the whole i couldn't care less about "thicc", but i'm not an ass man and apparently everyone is these days.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Size 12,a woman's body,Child bearing hip's....of course I've lost ......In the make me a baby,wonder If would have been a good parant,Idoubt it

Last edited:

zombie goast

Jun 13, 2020
I think most people want a smol woman with an hourglass shape. If that sounds inconsistent to you, then that is because you are misunderstanding something: petite refers to the overall size, while hourglass/thicc refers to proportions.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
I say, make a model for each body type... though if you make their tits awfully big then to hell with it \.:rolleyes:./

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
after one has traveled a bit, it becomes obvious there are so many differences in which body types one considers petite or normal, especially between Asia and USA for example, differences in perception are huge.