What do you think is the most used 3D asset in adult games?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I've been thinking about this whilst trying out some games and the majority of the time they have the exact same reception room/shopping section that makes me think they all live in the same town together. Another example are the Dazz characters in Big Brother the sisters over there have got to be the most used models when it comes to adult incest games.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The gray shirt every male MC wears, followed by the BB Max model and the bathroom with Chinese (?) decorative lettering (the one from Babysitter and every other game)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
The mall fitting room. Till this day, I dont know what asset that is. The clothing/shoe fitting room with brown, chestnut /maple coloured walls (?)

Reactions: repuindy and mazqaz

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The mall fitting room. Till this day, I dont know what asset that is. The clothing/shoe fitting room with brown, chestnut /maple coloured walls (?)

Reactions: Vanaduke

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'd also like to chime in for anyone wondering, every character in Daz has morph dials and replacing colours or textures isn't that hard.

There is nothing wrong with using these assets or characters, but hopefully your game stands out in other ways. I am so tired of seeing new games pop up where the mom is from Dreams of Desire and the one token black guy is the same bald token black guy in every single game.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'd also like to chime in for anyone wondering, every character in Daz has morph dials and replacing colours or textures isn't that hard.

There is nothing wrong with using these assets or characters, but hopefully your game stands out in other ways. I am so tired of seeing new games pop up where the mom is from Dreams of Desire and the one token black guy is the same bald token black guy in every single game.

For example I was trying to use chars not that knows. But enviromets is little more difficult :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The gray shirt every male MC wears, followed by the BB Max model and the bathroom with Chinese (?) decorative lettering (the one from Babysitter and every other game)
Yeah, Joraell probably has it right with the Dictator and New Gens for Victoria (6/7/8)

But I was about to post about this same apartment that you pointed out...

About this ornate bathroom?

I see everyone using the shower, but a lot of people tend to overlook the tub that's sitting in the opposite corner from the shower...
Day10_Bath_2b.jpg

However, its possible that the kitchen from the 'on my own' apartment may have been used used even more than the bathroom... I've seen that kitchen in several games.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Bethany cam1 HJ007.png
Dicktator set somewhere between horse and elephant.

WTH is wrong with normal?

Then again, it's hard to make a bad script read right that way:
"OMG, his dick is so normal! I've got to try it out NOW!!!"
I think dicktator is not good only to making ehm monsters. Iam using it to make ehm more realistic one than with standart gens for gen 8.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The answer is undoubtedly Victoria though, right? Like, even games that don't use her out of the box at least blend her asset with others. She's also a base for a lot of other models.

Reactions: Agent HK47

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
However, this guy isn't used nearly enough...

00-main-krampus-original-figure-daz3d.jpg
'Cuz, you know, there are a lot of naughty naughty girls out there...

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I think these 2 assets are the ones I have seen the most. Every other game seems to feature at least one of them:

Other than that, probably the fat guy @WannabeDev posted.

Reactions: mazqaz and OhWee

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
The answer is undoubtedly Victoria though, right? Like, even games that don't use her out of the box at least blend her asset with others. She's also a base for a lot of other models.
Well, I guess, but then you might as well just go big and say the "Genesis 3/Genesis 8" figure in general, since that is what 95% of the figures are based upon. But yeah, I don't exactly think you are wrong in your claim, it's just almost an unfair competition.

Reactions: mazqaz

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think these 2 assets are the ones I have seen the most. Every other game seems to feature at least one of them:

Other than that, probably the fat guy @WannabeDev posted.
I keep forgetting that the bathroom is a separate thing. The .duf I was using has the bathroom incorporated already, but you are right, it's a separate product. My comment about the neglected tub still stands though.

Reactions: Agent HK47