What do you want to see in games?

Silver Hare Studios

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Creating a new game based on the Harry Potter world! Are there any specific fetishes / features / mechanics that you're looking for?
Anything that's a hard nope?

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
I'm tired of the simple vanilla sex and fetishes. I would love to see more kinky, darker fetishes and interactions. Or even more creative sex scenes, it's always the same: blowjob, doggy, cowgirl etc. Get some ass to mouth, ass to pussy, choking, rimming,

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Gameplay. Not the half-assed Visual Novel minigames, games with gameplay loops. It might sound hard, but you only really need do would be to take the formula of some other game.

Story-wise, you'd probably have to clear up all the weird spell bullshit HP has. What's so dangerous about the killing curse when dozens of spells oneshot anyways?

Edit: Fuck i just read your other post.

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
i like corruption type game

hard nope :
- game being to grindy, coz i play h-games too stress relieve
- inconsistent art
- no story

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Creating a new game based on the Harry Potter world! Are there any specific fetishes / features / mechanics that you're looking for?
Anything that's a hard nope?
I'm looking for a new developer that doesn't poll on this site about what people want - but one that wants to actually make a game that the developer has a vision for and is motivated to create.

One of the reasons why people decide to become their own boss is so that they can fulfill their own dreams, follow their own visions, make or sell or provide something they are proud of or called to do or have a yearning to tell, and not be beholden to following others.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Brainingwashing proper school age victems while avoiding getting caught by the ministry of magic sounds like a fun challange.
Also make it so that you need to have the school run well.
Good grade's, holidays, students accauly learning magic, etc.
Basicly while your personal goal is to get laid a lot.
You still have a school to run.
With studends graduating and new once's flowing in.
Limiting your time with them and reminding you they will turn into adults.
And you want to avoid getting me2.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well when I read Harry Potter books something that I tended to do is to ship characters, for example I would have liked to see stuff like Malfoy x Hermione, or Luna x Harry Potter, so it would be nice to have the ability to get some characters together, overall what I would recommend would be something on the lines of:

-Design main storyline (events that happen on certain moments/circunstances)
-Design characters relationships and change reactions to main events related to it.
-Give the ability to characters to break up or have conflicts with each other.

Overall let me give a few examples of what I mean related to the Harry Potter books as storyline events:

-When Harry meets Malfoy on the train for the first time being able to influence if he met Ron already and being able to solve the conflict peacefully in case he met him (possibility for Harry Potter to go to Slythering)

-When Harry, Ron and Hermione are trying to save the dragon Malfoy will choose to do nothing if he is on a good relationship with Harry Potter or he and Hermione are on a relationship.

Be aware that I'm not against making the MC get a harem, albeit it would be fun for once having girls that don't easily accept it and that it would require all our persuasion and ability to get it, especially if some girls of the harem just dislike each other.

But that's about it, I would go with being a student of the same year of Harry Potter, having main events happening at certain times and that relationships with characters can influence said main events of the story to make it end in a better or worse way. Related to fetishes it kinda depend on what you want, the Harry Potter world could literally have any fetish you wish.

The only hard nope in this case for me on the fetish aspect is NTR, it just isn't necessary, albeit making it possible for characters to break up is fine, it could make you feel that making a harem is difficult and more rewarding, but there are infinite ideas for fetishes, from gender bender to some sexual punishments from girls in your harem if you piss them off, femdom, maledom, even futanari if you wished and lesbian. It all depends on what you want to add.

Sep 3, 2017
I just want to start off by saying that I am not really a fan of the harry potter games.
Now while usually, I wouldn't post of a forum based on a topic that I didn't really like all that much, I think that something extremely convenient that others would call fate happened. I read a story that was based on the world of harry potter that encapsulated everything that I liked about a story and would fit perfectly as an alternate story that doesn't copy notes directly from the main story.

Before you write it off just because it's a fanfic, I want to start off by saying that it's not my intention for you adapt this story into a game. It's just easier to articulate what I would want in a story if there were a thorough example to accompany it. The protagonist is an intellectual manipulator that uses both wizardry and politics to get what he wants. It's an almost perfect set up for a more adult game and leaves room for plenty of other fetishes.

Story aside, I think having a scene with portals would be interesting. Like the protagonist opens up a portal inside of the clothing of one of the characters and molests/has sex with them in public.

Using the cloak of invisibility for a little exhibitionist play. Maybe the cloak doesn't have enough space for more than one person, so you have to squeeze in very tightly to fit.

I don't know how far you want to take your game, but I'm sure some people wouldn't mind some optional scenes with some of the less human like magical creatures.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Actual decent gameplay that can hold its own next to mainstream triple A games. Responsive controls, good movement animations, natural sounding dialogue if voiced, intuitive user interface, etc. You didn't say what type of game you makin so I went all out

Reactions: nulnil

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Actual decent gameplay that can hold its own next to mainstream triple A games. Responsive controls, good movement animations, natural sounding dialogue if voiced, intuitive user interface, etc. You didn't say what type of game you makin so I went all out
It's a visual novel.

sacrum911

Jul 9, 2021
High quality art of whatever art style the game has. Will usually go through even bad gameplay for good art.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Proper inclusion and acceptence of non-binary gender types as a fuck you to JK Rowling's t.e.r.f bullshit

Give us gay and lesbian characters who can have romances with other NPCs if the MC, due to player preference, chooses not to pursue them

Let the MC be able to romance a trans or non-binary character, hell, even an ace-romantic individual if you can figure out how to portray them

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
My priority list:
  1. Well planned out game where all the parts (art, animation, ui/engine, story) come together as a comprehensible whole.
  2. Well written, with forethought and a plot. Not a random path through where it's obvious that the dev wrote each update individually.
  3. Good renders.
  4. Good animation.
  5. The right fetishes. Though, I'll play any game that hits the first four on this list and enjoy it.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
1. Corruption, Sexual harassment and anything noncon. If i wanted vanilla nsfw which looks good I'd go to PH.
2. Story. Good writing makes the VN 2x better. Good example of it is Immoral stories rebecca.
3. Renders as a bonus. But really just decent renders are good enough if the first 2 conditions are met.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Proper inclusion and acceptence of non-binary gender types as a fuck you to JK Rowling's t.e.r.f bullshit
Imagine being so obsessed over someone's opinion that you feel the need to force unnecessary 'inclusion' into games that don't need it as a 'fuck you'. These are adult games. There's two genders. Male and Female, with the occasional fetishized trans character.

There's no place for gender studies/politics/ideologies in it. Keep that shit on Twitter or something.

Last edited:

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Something similar to Love of magic, where is timed events also should consist decent grind. Grind should be medium to pass a game, but harder ginding should give some adional benefits. Actual spells you can learn and use and profiency you can train. In ideal game should have 24 hors time clock, where ceratin classes happen certain time, but rest time is free to use, if you are not intrested grinding and roaming around you can just pass time.

There should be multiple fetishes but they shoulnt be forced on you. Even vanilla sex should give options what holes to use.