What do you want to see in incest adult games?

Dec 30, 2023
I will start my adult game development journey after a few weeks. After playing huge amount of incest adult games, I see so many games are mostly same. Mostly it's because game development is too expensive so one-man-team developers choosing quick solutions like Daz Studio, Ren'py, and community free musics. In the end, most of the characters, songs, gameplay elements, even plots are mainly felt same.

But I have a team which can:

- Create our own 3d assets and physic simulations [ Using programs like: Blender - Houdini, Substance Painter - etc... ]
- Create our own soundtracks and sound effects
- Use Unity game engine as a professional

So, you can write any kind of thing about incest adult games. Story ideas, character face you want to see, events, cloths, basically anything.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I like turning mundane events into perverted when you corrupt your family
- Watching TV while your mom or sis blows you
- Having family dinner where girls serve you wearing just sexy lingerie and you can fuck them afterwards
- Dress them as sexy maids and watch them flashing pussies while cleaning the house.
- Play twister naked, or a boardgame where looser has to undress or do some sex-related request

Technically hard stuff:
I'd really like to see group sex sandbox for 3 characters (MFF). Like it was done in Rogue-Like:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-4e-oni.14/
Ofc, it uses simple animations since its renpy game. But it gives a ton of options when interacting with 2 girls at once:
- You can kiss one girl, while another blows you
- You can cum in one girls ass and order another to eat the creampie
- You can insert buttplugs or use toys while having fun with them
This freedom of doing whatever perverted things you want, and girls reacting to it is very hot.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Hoo boy. So many things.

I prefer blank-slate starts. The family has moved somewhere new where they don't have many connections, or they just got back together after some time apart, so there is less background noise to detract from the story. Ideally the protagonist should have a simple background that is easy to project onto, while not lacking in personality entirely. Ideally some 'big event' should have happened that puts them into a frame of mind where they can start exploring their new relationships. This too should be a relatable event.

My preferences are for Mother/Son, Mother/Daughter, and Aunt/Nephew. Secondary preference for Brother/Sister and Father/Daughter. Tertiary preference for Sister/Sister and Grandmother/Grandson. Ideally the game would pick one or two to focus on, as a start, and then add other relationships in the future once the game had a bit more meat on it. Though that depends on what you are making. Giving the player the choice of who is the protagonist is also a bonus, but obviously a massive step up in workload.

As for events, a story of small successes and tribulations leading to an greater outcome is much preferable than a story of constant uphill and confrontations. The biggest confrontation of the story should be that there is an incestuous relationship going on, and how they resolve to deal with it. More and more I want the characters to brave being more open and public with their relationship. If that starts with them just embracing in the home while they can be seen, and them moving on to going on public dates, that's a great series of escalating events. As much as possible they should strive to have a 'normal' romantic and sexual relationship, but with a few extra steps of caution.

Finally, I really like pregnancy, so if the game ends with, or has it in the later half, then that's a massive bonus. I also made a bullet-point list below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aslanici67

Nov 5, 2022
This is a mother-son game.

Your father cheated on your mother and she decides to divorce. I would really like you to put on the very scene where you, your mother and your father discuss what your father did after your mother found out. Your mother cries and you defend her against your father who raises his hands at her. You're so angry that you would punch him because he hurt the most important person in your life. After the divorce your mother goes into depression and it is your job to take care of her and be the man of the house for her. You will help her get through this moment by organizing trips to the cinema, the seaside, or the park. Here you will slowly show your real feelings for her and she will do the same to you. She has always seen in you, since you were a child, the man she always wanted. You and your mother decide to crown your love with a wedding and giving birth to your child.
This is what I would want in a mother-son incest game

Like the comment if you like the story

Here a pic of a possible model for Mother. It would be wonderful if she is her
Lexx228_In_The_Nude_Zone.jpeg
"In The Nude Zone" by Lexx228

Lexx228_Good_View.png
Good View by Lexx228

Dec 30, 2023
Wait. Isn't Erlik a name from Turkish mythology? Are you Turkish by any chance?
Evet :sneaky:

I like turning mundane events into perverted when you corrupt your family
- Watching TV while your mom or sis blows you
- Having family dinner where girls serve you wearing just sexy lingerie and you can fuck them afterwards
- Dress them as sexy maids and watch them flashing pussies while cleaning the house.
- Play twister naked, or a boardgame where looser has to undress or do some sex-related request
Good ideas. I also want to create a scene in waterpark with fluid simulations. Like you said, it will start as a mundane event ( not that much :sneaky: ) with teasing, and it will became more corrupted every time when mc go there. Probably 3-4 times though, not need go 100 times there.

Technically hard stuff:
I'd really like to see group sex sandbox for 3 characters (MFF). Like it was done in Rogue-Like:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-4e-oni.14/
Ofc, it uses simple animations since its renpy game. But it gives a ton of options when interacting with 2 girls at once:
- You can kiss one girl, while another blows you
- You can cum in one girls ass and order another to eat the creampie
- You can insert buttplugs or use toys while having fun with them
This freedom of doing whatever perverted things you want, and girls reacting to it is very hot.
So, basically more choices/variations in the sex scenes. I am planning to add choices for to bimboficate the love interest. But like you said, not just "bimboficate" but you can choose the boob size, tattoos, hair color, face surgery, etc...

Like you said, I also want to add choices for the lewd scenes.

Dec 30, 2023
I prefer blank-slate starts. The family has moved somewhere new where they don't have many connections, or they just got back together after some time apart, so there is less background noise to detract from the story. Ideally the protagonist should have a simple background that is easy to project onto, while not lacking in personality entirely. Ideally some 'big event' should have happened that puts them into a frame of mind where they can start exploring their new relationships. This too should be a relatable event.
So many incest games using the same trope. I don't find all tropes as "bad" but I wanna try something new about it.
For the mc part, I agree partly. Nobody wanna see mc peeing every 5 minutes, monologues for hours etc...

My preferences are for Mother/Son, Mother/Daughter, and Aunt/Nephew. Secondary preference for Brother/Sister and Father/Daughter. Tertiary preference for Sister/Sister and Grandmother/Grandson. Ideally the game would pick one or two to focus on, as a start, and then add other relationships in the future once the game had a bit more meat on it. Though that depends on what you are making. Giving the player the choice of who is the protagonist is also a bonus, but obviously a massive step up in workload.
I will probably focus on "Mother-Son" - "Aunt-Nephew" - "Brother-Sister" - "Grandmother-Grandson". For lesbian stuffs between family members, it will be avoidable and mostly included with mc.

The biggest confrontation of the story should be that there is an incestuous relationship going on, and how they resolve to deal with it. More and more I want the characters to brave being more open and public with their relationship. If that starts with them just embracing in the home while they can be seen, and them moving on to going on public dates, that's a great series of escalating events. As much as possible they should strive to have a 'normal' romantic and sexual relationship, but with a few extra steps of caution.

Finally, I really like pregnancy, so if the game ends with, or has it in the later half, then that's a massive bonus. I also made a bullet-point list below.
What you are saying about the relationship between mc and family li is really on point.
It's not even feel "incest" when mc slap his mom's ass and everyone thinking it's pretty normal.
From clothes to manners, there will be huge changes between mc and family li's through the story.

And yes, pregnancy will be an important part for the game. Even wanna add mechanic for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth
Dec 30, 2023
  1. All participants should be willing, and eager.
    • It's okay if both parties don't actively want to have sex at the beginning, but both should start having feelings for each other around the same time.
    • I'm okay with a slow burn where both parties push boundaries little by little, but it should only escalate when both are ready.
    • No coercion or blackmail at all, ever, even if its just to 'break the ice'.
    • Being drunk, or on drugs, is not the same as being 'willing and eager'.
  2. The story needs to be focused on the interpersonal relationship with the cast.
    • Side stories are fine, but should be less than 40% of the story-time.
    • Bringing in non-related characters should be very much discouraged, unless they somehow matter for progression of the relationship.
    • Try to avoid creating a harem, or polycule, if possible so the story can be focused on one relationship, instead of being diluted among many. If you are making a harem, or polycule, make sure more members are related to the protagonist so it remains incest focused.
  3. The incest must be meaningful.
    • Incest is not legal, so the characters should behave like it, their primary concern when not actively engaging in incest should be making sure they are not discovered.
    • The taboo can be exciting for both of them and be what drives them to push forward, but they should still lust for each other like any normal person does. They don't love/lust each other because they are related. They do so despite it.
  4. Make the other family members matter.
    • Does the relationship involve a parent? What is the other parent's role in this? Are they still with the family? Are there siblings or aunts/uncles that might catch on? What are their roles in the game?
    • Does the relationship involve a sibling? Are there other siblings in the household? Are they an obstacle? Will they tattle to the parents? Do the parents notice the intimacy of the incestuous couple?
    • Does the relationship involve cousins, or Aunts/Uncles with their Nieces/Nephews? Well... this relationship is legal in so many parts of the world, so it's much less exciting. But how do the rest of the family react to it?
  5. Make progression centred around meaningful progression flags.
    • An in-game calendar event might be an opportunity: birthdays, mother's/father's day, valentine's day, christmas day, or something. A day of the year when people are meant to get together and show appreciation or give gifts is a good excuse for a development.
    • Completing a task, fulfilling a wish, or reaching a moment of discovery about the MC or their LI is a good moment to advance the relationship.
      • avoid chasing numbers. Less 'get stat up to this number', and more 'is this thing done', so it is less of a grind.
  6. Don't make the player chase around for progress points.
    • Try to avoid sandbox elements. They detract from the story, and the theme of the game.
    • If you are going to have a calendar system, don't design progression points around it. Having to wait for a specific in-game time is just as bad as grinding to get a number to the right value.
1. I am also against drugs/magics etc. to corrupt li's.

2. What I see is the incest devs using side characters to extend the game and the progress, because most of them thinks the game must ended when mc banged his mom. I am also against most of the time, because these things literally cockblocking by delaying the main content.

I will add a few side characters, but all of them will be optional. And these character storylines will include more unique fetishes such as trans.

• Red Heart
Dec 30, 2023
This is a mother-son game.

Your father cheated on your mother and she decides to divorce. I would really like you to put on the very scene where you, your mother and your father discuss what your father did after your mother found out. Your mother cries and you defend her against your father who raises his hands at her. You're so angry that you would punch him because he hurt the most important person in your life. After the divorce your mother goes into depression and it is your job to take care of her and be the man of the house for her. You will help her get through this moment by organizing trips to the cinema, the seaside, or the park. Here you will slowly show your real feelings for her and she will do the same to you. She has always seen in you, since you were a child, the man she always wanted. You and your mother decide to crown your love with a wedding and giving birth to your child.
This is what I would want in a mother-son incest game

Like the comment if you like the story

Here a pic of a possible model for Mother. It would be wonderful if she is her
View attachment 3229545
"In The Nude Zone" by Lexx228

View attachment 3229567
Good View by Lexx228
I definitely wanna play this type of game. But to be honest, I wanna create more content than "Mother-Son" stuff.

Reactions: Aslanici67

Aslanici67

Nov 5, 2022
I definitely wanna play this type of game. But to be honest, I wanna create more content than "Mother-Son" stuff.
I would like if it focus on mom-son relationship, but who says you can't add other relationships? You can add also a sister, maybe an aunt who helps her sister (your mom) in her sad period. You can surely create a great story. If you make a story like mine, i can say that i would definitely support you

Last edited:

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Hoo boy. So many things.

As for events, a story of small successes and tribulations leading to an greater outcome is much preferable than a story of constant uphill and confrontations. The biggest confrontation of the story should be that there is an incestuous relationship going on, and how they resolve to deal with it. More and more I want the characters to brave being more open and public with their relationship. If that starts with them just embracing in the home while they can be seen, and them moving on to going on public dates, that's a great series of escalating events. As much as possible they should strive to have a 'normal' romantic and sexual relationship, but with a few extra steps of caution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is that shit sounds so predictable. I'm reading through your suggestions and I'm already bored because we've seen that shit a million times before, and a million times those games have been abandoned. Something needs to be done that jumbles the formula. There's only so much you can do if all you do is focus on the incest and the only conflict you have is that two people want to bang each other when 'society' seems it inappropriate. The conflict is instantly solved if they say "fuck you" to society and fuck anyways; Any other convoluted answer to that only serves to stall what everyone knows is the inevitable solution.

Make it interesting, make the Dad an ex-military psychopath who will tear the MC's ass from limb to limb if he catches shit like that happening in his house. Do something.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
The problem is that shit sounds so predictable. I'm reading through your suggestions and I'm already bored because we've seen that shit a million times before, and a million times those games have been abandoned. Something needs to be done that jumbles the formula.[...]

Make it interesting, make the Dad an ex-military psychopath who will tear the MC's ass from limb to limb if he catches shit like that happening in his house. Do something.
What you described is also predictable. You didn't "jumble the formula" at all. You just suggested wasting time and production resources. Way too many games have some drama that is meant to stop the player from engaging with the element that made them seek the tag in the first place. Don't make a game that is meant to cater to a specific niche, and then write a whole story around how the player aren't gonna get to do that because the author wanted to tell a different story instead.

I do no care about "working off a debt to the mafia" plotlines. I do not care about "a kidnapper jacked your love interest" plotline. I do not care about "organisation x is trying to stop you from talking to your love interest" plotline. I do not care about "this version release's bad guy that you need to punch on the nose" plotline. This isn't drama. It isn't suspense. It is a time-waster that takes production time away from the developer that could be spent fleshing out the relationships and interactions with main cast of characters.

If you want to tell a story about a psycho ex-military, then do. But I specifically wanted to play an incest game because of the incest, and all that entails, not the contrived story of threats and violence you concocted, because that is not what excites me. I am not gonna jack off to a phycho ex-military who is threatening me to stay away from my love interest. I'm just gonna hit skip until I can get back to the characters I am actually interested in, or quit playing the game all together because if the author doesn't think the incest story is important, then neither do I.

I think you just want a power-fantasy story. There are plenty of those. Play those instead, and let incest stories be about incest.

"Do something", indeed.

Dec 30, 2023
as long as they act and dress like FAMILY and not whores everything else is fine.

nobody ever asks for a game about 'living together with a group of sluts' for a reason.
"MC's mom wearing a bikini while cooking in the kitchen at the beginning of the game" is indeed not really cool starting point for me either.
But I don't try to create "Real Life Simulator" either. After all it's an entertainment.

But I understand what you are referring for.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
What you described is also predictable. You didn't "jumble the formula" at all. You just suggested wasting time and production resources. Way too many games have some drama that is meant to stop the player from engaging with the element that made them seek the tag in the first place. Don't make a game that is meant to cater to a specific niche, and then write a whole story around how the player aren't gonna get to do that because the author wanted to tell a different story instead.

I do no care about "working off a debt to the mafia" plotlines. I do not care about "a kidnapper jacked your love interest" plotline. I do not care about "organisation x is trying to stop you from talking to your love interest" plotline. I do not care about "this version release's bad guy that you need to punch on the nose" plotline. This isn't drama. It isn't suspense. It is a time-waster that takes production time away from the developer that could be spent fleshing out the relationships and interactions with main cast of characters.

If you want to tell a story about a psycho ex-military, then do. But I specifically wanted to play an incest game because of the incest, and all that entails, not the contrived story of threats and violence you concocted, because that is not what excites me. I am not gonna jack off to a phycho ex-military who is threatening me to stay away from my love interest. I'm just gonna hit skip until I can get back to the characters I am actually interested in, or quit playing the game all together because if the author doesn't think the incest story is important, then neither do I.

I think you just want a power-fantasy story. There are plenty of those. Play those instead, and let incest stories be about incest.

"Do something", indeed.
The point I gave in my example is not to show that I want to turn the incest into a power fantasy. The entire point of incest, in my opinion and where I think we might be having disagreements, is breaking the taboo of blood relations of which there should a consequence of. There's no taboo in incest if there are no consequences. Otherwise, what's the difference between having two characters fuck, calling them friends versus calling them mom and son? Two good friends developing romantic and sexual feelings for one another gives the same vibes as mom and son fucking when the only people who give a shit about that being wrong is mom and son. You already stated you don't give a fuck about outside characters, nor a father who'd do something about said incestuous relationship. Who's left to perpetuate the idea that incest is taboo and that it's wrong and that there are consequences for going down such a path?

And what the fuck is this reading into mafia and other bullshit from my example. The father in my example represents a simple idea in the story: consequences of incest, of which you are lacking in yours. He would exist simply as an example of the physical manifestation of the taboo of incest; Break the taboo, get shot. No other stupid mafia story needs to get developed from that. Otherwise, it is as I said, you want an incest story in which the only thing incest about it is that they call each other Mom/son and sister/brother.

Dec 30, 2023
And what the fuck is this reading into mafia and other bullshit from my example. The father in my example represents a simple idea in the story: consequences of incest, of which you are lacking in yours. He would exist simply as an example of the physical manifestation of the taboo of incest; Break the taboo, get shot. No other stupid mafia story needs to get developed from that. Otherwise, it is as I said, you want an incest story in which the only thing incest about it is that they call each other Mom/son and sister/brother.
Talking about the father in the mom-son incest games, I also wonder what you and others think about it.

"Dead Father" is generally most preferred trope, yet I find it as "bad trope". Dead father > Mom lonely > Looking for similar man to father aka the man of the house > finding the son.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
There's no taboo in incest if there are no consequences. Otherwise, what's the difference between having two characters fuck, calling them friends versus calling them mom and son?
You're missing the point entire. The relationship itself is the drama point. It's forbidden. Not just in a social sense, but also legally. They can love and fuck as much as they like if they hide it perfectly, but if anyone ever finds out then that can ruin their lives forever. That is the tension point.

If you introduce an outside antagonist into that, then you've already revealed the secret that can't get out. That's already a game over, unless they can find a way to bribe their antagonist into silence, or coerce them/kill them to stop them from blabbing. But once you get to that stage, then you're again back to making this a game about appeasing or eliminating an antagonist, which is time not spent on trying to work on the incestuous relationship.

If you're bored of incestuous relationships, then that's fine. But the whole point of incest is that secrecy is the main draw of it. If someone finds out, and they aren't supportive, then the relationship is doomed.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
The entire point of incest, in my opinion and where I think we might be having disagreements, is breaking the taboo of blood relations of which there should a consequence of. There's no taboo in incest if there are no consequences. Otherwise, what's the difference between having two characters fuck, calling them friends versus calling them mom and son? Two good friends developing romantic and sexual feelings for one another gives the same vibes as mom and son fucking when the only people who give a shit about that being wrong is mom and son. You already stated you don't give a fuck about outside characters, nor a father who'd do something about said incestuous relationship. Who's left to perpetuate the idea that incest is taboo and that it's wrong and that there are consequences for going down such a path?
The point of adult game is a fantasy of getting what you cannot have in real life. There is no need for consequences.
- You want a nice girl with huge tits - here they are
- You want three of them - its ok, they will even agree to share you or even engage in a group sex.

As for me, being in danger is a turnoff. I hate it when porn game hints some big problems, but I have to keep going against the odds. Its ok in action or horror movie, but I personally play adult games to relax, not to confront my father with a baseball bat.

Its enough if sisters call me brother and live with me. Same as cheerleaders: if a girl wears uniform, its convincing enough to believe she is.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Its enough if sisters call me brother and live with me. Same as cheerleaders: if a girl wears uniform, its convincing enough to believe she is.
Sheesh low standards much. It's why we can't have nice things

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
You're missing the point entire. The relationship itself is the drama point. It's forbidden. Not just in a social sense, but also legally. They can love and fuck as much as they like if they hide it perfectly, but if anyone ever finds out then that can ruin their lives forever. That is the tension point.

If you introduce an outside antagonist into that, then you've already revealed the secret that can't get out. That's already a game over, unless they can find a way to bribe their antagonist into silence, or coerce them/kill them to stop them from blabbing. But once you get to that stage, then you're again back to making this a game about appeasing or eliminating an antagonist, which is time not spent on trying to work on the incestuous relationship.

If you're bored of incestuous relationships, then that's fine. But the whole point of incest is that secrecy is the main draw of it. If someone finds out, and they aren't supportive, then the relationship is doomed.
Again, you're looking into the whole ex-military Dad example too much. My point is saying what's the point of keeping the incest a secret, and thus keeping the allure of it, if you don't give a shit what people think in the first place? The whole ruin their lives angle is what I'm talking about but that doesn't work if what happens at home, stays at home. You're already fucking mom, sister and aunt. Absent a dad or brother, who the fuck is telling anyone about your incestuous relationship?

Reactions: nln0