What does "F95" stand for ?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Fliegerfaust model 1995.

It's was a German prototype of an unguided, man-portable, and multi-barreled ground-to-vagina penis launcher, designed to destroy labia minora.

Stabilization of the sperm in flight was not by means of tail, but by it's unique head shape. A small tail in the sperm back was functionally for guidance thrust, spinning the sperm along its axis. This imparted stability through spin, just like rifling in a gun barrel.

The Fliegerfaust was not a successful sex tool because of its small effective range caused by too large dispersion of projectiles and the designed range of 10 centi-meters was never attained. Although large orders for the sex tools were placed in 1995, and with 10,000 launchers and 4 million sperms ordered, only 1000 of these product were ever used in sex trials, in this case by a unit based at Saarbrücken. However, a 1995 photograph of the Hotel Adlon in Berlin clearly shows only 1 Fliegerfaust 95's succeed breaking the wall of cervix, which given birth to this F95 site.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Fliegerfaust model 1995.

It's was a German prototype of an unguided, man-portable, and multi-barreled ground-to-vagina penis launcher, designed to destroy labia minora.

Stabilization of the sperm in flight was not by means of tail, but by it's unique head shape. A small tail in the sperm back was functionally for guidance thrust, spinning the sperm along its axis. This imparted stability through spin, just like rifling in a gun barrel.

The Fliegerfaust was not a successful sex tool because of its small effective range caused by too large dispersion of projectiles and the designed range of 10 centi-meters was never attained. Although large orders for the sex tools were placed in 1995, and with 10,000 launchers and 4 million sperms ordered, only 1000 of these product were ever used in sex trials, in this case by a unit based at Saarbrücken. However, a 1995 photograph of the Hotel Adlon in Berlin clearly shows only 1 Fliegerfaust 95's succeed breaking the wall of cervix, which given birth to this F95 site.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Why don't you ask it straight from F95? Just PM him... Yes, F95 is someone not only something.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
Why don't you ask it straight from F95? Just PM him... Yes, F95 is someone not only something.
You dare speak that way of a GoD, the insolence! speaking of him as he is just another mortal. (Just kidding, I honestly didn't know that. good to know, he seems pretty approachable (By the way that god stuff earlier was meant to be said like the priest in the Castlevania, good show by the way))

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The title ,basically ...
Welcome to F95 Zone, it's too late to run.
@F95 is online now, it may be a good time to ask...
(to link people's names type '@' then start typing their user name and a dropdown list of users will appear, select the one you want)

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Zoloft®50mg

Dec 29, 2017
F95 was already his nick on kickasstorrents (kat) for many years. I think he used it on other sites aswell.
This is actually the reason why i'm asking this in first place. I've seen it alot throughout the years and to this day i feel like i need to know its meaning ...

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
F95 was already his nick on kickasstorrents (kat) for many years. I think he used it on other sites aswell. People downloading games all knew that name. When kat went down for the first time? He launched this site, iirc.
Seems like a massive undertaking to create a site. But once you get it done you can sit back and let the other members do most of the uploading! Thats not a knock on F95 by any means, it nice to create a community like F95 for people to enjoy.