What does "F95" stand for ?

CaJe

Feb 23, 2018
I am really surprised no one mentioned this, as it was the first thing I thought of. It may very well be the first programming language he learned and for sentimental value s/he added it to his/her name.

When I was getting my first set of degrees in CS and Math we used Fortran for various sets of mathematical modeling. I am fairly young so Fortran isn't something I am well versed in. However, files that are used today are normally written with a .f95 extension to denote the version of Fortran used, opposed to f90 which is older and depreciated and f77 which is very old and never used. If it was his/her first language I would guess s/he is in his 40s-50s.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
I've been a member for awhile and always assumed it had a similar meaning to rule 34 but wasn't as widely known. Pretty funny to find out the actual meaning behind it...

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Could be something simple like 'Founded in 1995' but I'm not sure the history of Kat, from his beginning up until F95 was started.

jasonm123

Sep 19, 2020
imagine you're a car
F = you fapping
95 = octane 95oil (games)
fap and 95oil give you Indefinitely energy = feel like powerful beasts

Last edited:

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
I actually was wondering about this and I searched Google to see if it was a meme or something, and this thread was the first result lol.

I originally thought it was a play on the Japanese language:

F = a "fuh" sound
9 = "kyu" in Japanese
5 = "go" in Japanese

F95zone = "fuh" "kyu" "go" zone

or

"Fuck you, go zone"

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
well at one point, as an April Fools joke, it was temporarily named FurryZone. don't know what April Fools name they pulled this year though. but yeah, at one point, for a day, f95 stood for FurryZone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 9, 2017
I've always kind of wondered, but some of my older names are pretty cryptic and obscure so I assumed it was some sort of personal joke.
I used to use the name "helix69" because the 69th helix of the flu virus is linked to reproduction, which is a funny coincidence.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
As the guy above said f95zone (sound like Fapzone) if the guy behind this like l33t it make sense.
English - Cyrillic - Pronunciation
F = Ф = F
9 = Я = Y(a)
5 = Pet(means) = П = P ...
So basically it's Fyap or Fap zone ... :D

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
So many weird theories, F95 is most likely the first letter of his name and year of birth as so many people do out there.

Something like Franz 1995

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
So many weird theories, F95 is most likely the first letter of his name and year of birth as so many people do out there.

Something like Franz 1995
Most possible. But also most boring.
Bisschen Fantasie ;)

Dec 9, 2017
As the guy above said f95zone (sound like Fapzone) if the guy behind this like l33t it make sense.
English - Cyrillic - Pronunciation
F = Ф = F
9 = Я = Y(a)
5 = Pet(means) = П = P ...
So basically it's Fyap or Fap zone ... :D
1 = I
3 = E
5 = S
7 = T
8 = B
9 = P
0 = O