What Fetish Stuff Is Lacking

Muria-Worm

Oct 12, 2021
I was wondering if theres any Fetish's that aren't as well portrayed if at all in games or any that you think there should just be more of

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Rare fetishes like , , , or , / (rarely see this one done creatively). Also rarely see tag done creatively in a high-fantasy setting.
Nip and clit piercings with magic effects also a rare sight, definitely would love more of that, too.

Last edited:

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Necro/Snuff. Is this even allowed here ? If not i need to cut my actual update.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Emotionless sex.
Mindless drones.
Hate sex.
Crying.
Woman in pain.

What?
I am a sadist.

Now where was i.
Ignore sex(the act of continue what you are doing while being fucked)
Betrayel(Nothing says i own you like turning a woman against there family and friends)
Risk management(Avoid getting caught is thrilling)
Harem maintaince.(Accauly having to have the money to buy food for your harem, Keeping them loyal(aka lissen to there endless bitching about nothing), etc Make having multiple wives hard)

Pretty much games where you are in control.
Instead of yet an other sluttification.
Way to many games are just sluttification.
It is boring.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I am a sadist.
Ignore sex(the act of continue what you are doing while being fucked)
I also find ignore sex amusing, but honest question, wouldn't that fit more on the masochist spectrum? How would it be sadistic for a guy to have the girl not even paying attention to him fucking her?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I also find ignore sex amusing, but honest question wouldn't that fit more on the masochist spectrum? How would it be sadistic to have the girl not even paying attention to you while you fuck her?
Use and dump.

Senario:
You walk up to your secetery, fuck her pussy while she keeps working, then pull up your pants and leave.
She pulls up her clothing(Not cleaning the sperm until she is home) and continue working.

In this senario you got horny, dumped your load into a woman and left without so much as caring 1 inch about how she feels about it.
Its all about that sweet feeling of power.
The knowledge i can just walk up, use her body and leave without so much as a single thought being given about her wants and needs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meaning Less

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
In this senario you got horny, dumped your load into a woman and left without so much as caring 1 inch about how she feels about it.
Yeah, but the thing is she clearly showed you how she feels about it, nothing, you were as effective as an insect which is why to me it falls a lot closer to femdom. It's almost like the secretary lets you do it because it doesn't even bother her.

At least that's why I like it.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, but the thing is she clearly showed you how she feels about it, nothing, you were as effective as an insect which is why to me it falls a lot closer to femdom. It's almost like the secretary lets you do it because it doesn't even bother her.

At least that's why I like it.
That is one interperation.
An other is that she is brainwashed to not feel anything.
Or she is so scared of you she lets you have your way in hope it is over quickly.
Or meaby she indeed she lets you do it because it doesnt even bother her.
You still got to dump your load and move on with your day without having to put any effort into getting laid.
No after sex talk, no worry about pregancy, no getting her in the mood.
Just use her then leave.
Threating her as the object she is instead of a person.

Also femdom ew.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
That is one interperation.
Interesting to see a kink then that might bridge the gap between maledom and femdom, personally I had no idea people into maledom would enjoy it also.
I guess it explains why time-stop and npc-rape games also tend to depic both weak and strong mcs at times. It seems like when you remove feedback it becomes more open to interpretation, quite interesting.

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
It might sound like an oxymoron, but I will call it vanilla slavery - games that include slavery often assume that your slaves will be mainly used for prostitution, not to mention grand majority of them are text only games. I would really like to see a game where MC purchases slaves for his own use only and also isn't complete asshole to them, but actually tries to be nice, even if they are still his slaves and he expects respect and obedience from them. There are often options to do that in other slavery themed games, but they seem more like an afterthought, or are full of moral degradation, which I'm not a fan. Probably closest game to what I have in mind is Custom Order Maid 2 or manga - Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo.

Also non femdom monster girl games are rarity

Reactions: Serupiko

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Pregnancy. Usually games just tack on a pregnancy at the end, there aren't many where you sleep with women while they're pregnant. Even fewer where you induce labor with vigorous fucking. Why won't people let me play a lesbian nurse bringing her strap-on to the maternity ward?

Reactions: mgtoons