What Fetish Stuff Is Lacking

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
Pregnancy. Usually games just tack on a pregnancy at the end, there aren't many where you sleep with women while they're pregnant. Even fewer where you induce labor with vigorous fucking. Why won't people let me play a lesbian nurse bringing her strap-on to the maternity ward?
Do you know Maman kyoshitsu? If no, it should be right up your alley.

cutepen

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2021
It might sound like an oxymoron, but I will call it vanilla slavery - games that include slavery often assume that your slaves will be mainly used for prostitution, not to mention grand majority of them are text only games. I would really like to see a game where MC purchases slaves for his own use only and also isn't complete asshole to them, but actually tries to be nice, even if they are still his slaves and he expects respect and obedience from them. There are often options to do that in other slavery themed games, but they seem more like an afterthought, or are full of moral degradation, which I'm not a fan. Probably closest game to what I have in mind is Custom Order Maid 2 or manga - Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo.

Also non femdom monster girl games are rarity
One that comes to mind is Harem Hotel, though it's not entirely about slavery as there's quite a few characters that aren't slaves. But there's a decent amount of "being nice to slaves".

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I would really like to see a game where MC purchases slaves for his own use only and also isn't complete asshole to them, but actually tries to be nice, even if they are still his slaves and he expects respect and obedience from them.
Isn't that just called harem, already pretty popular...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It might sound like an oxymoron, but I will call it vanilla slavery - games that include slavery often assume that your slaves will be mainly used for prostitution, not to mention grand majority of them are text only games. I would really like to see a game where MC purchases slaves for his own use only and also isn't complete asshole to them, but actually tries to be nice, even if they are still his slaves and he expects respect and obedience from them. There are often options to do that in other slavery themed games, but they seem more like an afterthought, or are full of moral degradation, which I'm not a fan. Probably closest game to what I have in mind is Custom Order Maid 2 or manga - Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo.

Also non femdom monster girl games are rarity
Stuff like Harem Hotel will be right up your alley, then.
There was another one, lemme dig it up...
EDIT: Here.

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
Isn't that just called harem, already pretty popular...
Nah, the difference in attitude and status is an important part, normal harems don't count.

Stuff like Harem Hotel will be right up your alley, then.
There was another one, lemme dig it up...
EDIT: Here.
One that comes to mind is Harem Hotel, though it's not entirely about slavery as there's quite a few characters that aren't slaves. But there's a decent amount of "being nice to slaves".
I will check them out, thanks.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Considering electrostimulation and medical roleplay (eg. urethral stimulation) have become so 'mainstream' that most sex shops explicitly have sections for them I find it really weird how little they seem to be represented within hentai games; although I do admit some aspect like needle play (a personal favorite) / staples, and catheters / saline injections (eg. scrotal) are probably a lot less mainstream - such a shame, considering how much fun they actually are, while being minimally dangerous if done responsibly. There are far more gruesome fetishes that don't seem to be bothering people too much...

Other things that come to mind are wax play, wrapping (mummification), pet play / hucow and yes, even proper rope bondage. And while most of the above can be seen (very) occasionally, most of the time it's just for a CG or two, just to signal "oooh, they are doing some REALLY kinky shit NOW!", just so a checkbox can be ticked ("yes it's in the game") - instead of getting proper attention like one character's consistent main theme or even *gasp shock horror* the theme of a whole game. Come on people, one girl randomly having sex in a karada rope harness just so they can say "look! BONDAGE!" is mere teasing for a fan, nothing but a ruined orgasm. And frankly, playing some of the few strictly-text-based games that venture into these largely uncharted waters is not much better either.

Finally, as has been touched on above already, one hardly ever sees these themes and BDSM / domination in general portrayed in a caring, mutually affectionate fashion - it seems to be generally assumed that unless the dom is a vicious sadistic power-crazed monster then it's not being done properly, which is utter bullshit on so many levels it's not even funny. Sure, some folks are in it to be humiliated to the extreme and being treated like dirt, but that is in no way hard-tied to any of these other kinks...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luderos

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Come on people, one girl randomly having sex in a karada rope harness just so they can say "look! BONDAGE!" is mere teasing for a fan, nothing but a ruined orgasm.
Sounds like killing two birds with one stone. :WeSmart: Bet there's very high overlap between those fetishes.

Finally, as has been touched on above already, one hardly ever sees these themes and BDSM / domination in general portrayed in a caring, mutually affectionate fashion - it seems to be generally assumed that unless the dom is a vicious sadistic power-crazed monster then it's not being done properly, which is utter bullshit on so many levels it's not even funny. Sure, some folks are in it to be humiliated to the extreme and being treated like dirt, but that is in no way hard-tied to any of these other kinks...
Probably because a lot of people prefer extreme, exaggerated stuff in fiction. But these VNs have affectionate BDSM:

Defending Lydia Collier, Steph's path
Ramen no Oujisama, exec woman's path
Ladykiller in a Bind, lezdom, very light and affectionate with The Stalker/Hacker (MC is domme), more extreme and less affectionate but still safe and consensual with The Princess/Beauty (MC is sub)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Sounds like killing two birds with one stone. :WeSmart: Bet there's very high overlap between those fetishes.
Well, more power to those who are into it, but while I do love me some nice rope work I'm not a fan of the latter... :)

Defending Lydia Collier, Steph's path
Ramen no Oujisama, exec woman's path
Ladykiller in a Bind, lezdom, very light and affectionate with The Stalker/Hacker (MC is domme), more extreme and less affectionate but still safe and consensual with The Princess/Beauty (MC is sub)
Oh, I was a backer of Oujisama's KS campaign... :cool:
And I surely appreciated Ladykiller's different approach, although the game itself didn't really work for me - too much confusing diplomacy, too little BDSM. But thanks for the tips anyway, I'll be checking out Lydia Collier I suppose.

As for an example of less grim relationships I had in mind, "Sunstone" is a good one. Except it's an illustrated story unfortunately, not a game, and of course I'd want to see more of the actual action (and get hands-on with it) if i was playing it.

Reactions: Jaike
Feb 18, 2022
"More greytones/No black-and-white thinking, breaking tropes and stereotypes" fetish

like a romantic relationship in which both parts are and want to remain equals, and dominance/submissiveness is only required when good conversations and negotiations fail.
Mothers that are smaller than their daughters, sons that are taller than their fathers.
Younger woman, smart or nerdy characters portrayed socially experienced.
Breast size is not tied to the age of a grown up characters, milfs can have big breats or small ones, without that being portrayed as kink, but normal, and vice versa.
Emancipated characters, even if they are inexperienced, they don't necessarily have to be naive on top of this.
Intelligent characters without glasses and social insecurities.

More subtle variant of footfetish - Subtle representation of female feet, without portraying it as a weird kink, but more like from an aesthetic point of view. Kinda like in Stay true stay you, were it's mostly portrayed very subtle.

Sex in strange places and situations with a well written and natural feeling transition towards that.

Female-female romance with choices

Hatelove sex, Makeup-sex, roleplay sex

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaike

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
1) Games that focus on the school friends of your daughter but not on the daughter/dad relationship.
2) Hairy pussies. Most games are bare down there. Some times you get one thrown in here or there. I think it is because it is easier to do the artwork for shaved.
3) Girls that are not fat, but have a slight muffin top. Right now most women are super models or they are in the big and heavy category.
4) Realism. Yes, having women that look like real women may seem like an odd thing for a fetish. But most games, all the models look very similar and look like some barbie variety. This would be especially interesting for women who are supposed to be in their 30's, 40's, and 50's.
5) Male dom mixed with female humiliation (public humiliation).

• Red Heart
Reactions: mRQCPkDg00Y57

hamsters

Apr 6, 2022
Maybe boring answer but cum fetish is something I find seriously disappointing in most games. Daz renders always use shitty shaders for cum, some even to the point where it looks disgusting.

I'd love to see some games that actually try to make it look a little real, including volume/shape. I do love a huge load, but it still has to be at least somewhat realistic. If the shoots one load and the girl is covered by a bucket it just ruins immersion.

2) Hairy pussies. Most games are bare down there. Some times you get one thrown in here or there. I think it is because it is easier to do the artwork for shaved.
This too! Personally I'd prefer slightly trimmed with "some volume" rather than full on hair, but it's getting extremely boring to see full shave or just a tiny bit of hair.

4) Realism. Yes, having women that look like real women may seem like an odd thing for a fetish. But most games, all the models look very similar and look like some barbie variety. This would be especially interesting for women who are supposed to be in their 30's, 40's, and 50's.
I love /r/realnudes but of 18-25 year olds with "real but still pretty" bodies. That's something I NEVER see in games. I don't mean "fat and ugly", but like ... if you imagine a girl you had a crush on she'd likely not have a barbie shaped body. She'd still be hot, but there'd be flaws. I want to see some belly fat, not a huge amount, just a little chubby with curves. I want the tits to also not look fake ... not saggy either, but I wish devs looked at a few photos of what real tits look like, rather than all this crazy fake shit. I still want good looking boobs, but "realistic good looking". Something you'd see on a 7-9/10 girl who doesn't work out all the time, but is still very pretty.

Reactions: mgtoons

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I don't often see games that portray public use settings, where girls are just forced to become whores like the dropout setting. Would definitely be interested in seeing more of those games, where you either play as the girl, or just don't dwell too much on who the girls are and just use them.

Other than that, I'd like to see more monstergirls games, as well as more slavery settings. There are some, but they aren't as common as I'd like them to be.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
Well, my biggest fetish is incest, but I think after playing incest games for last 10 years I'm kinda bored of it. There are so many more stuff out there to actually combine with that particular fetish. Impregnation fetish is one of those those. An interesting thing that I find hot but its not really used in games. It doesn't even have to end in someone being pregnant. The thrill of unprotected and risky sex would be fun to explore in games. And like others have said: electro sex, cum fetish etc. Japanese have some games with interesting fetishes but they are not translated so that's sad :<

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
cum scenes arent as expressive, especially in games where mc has a big dick but shoots one small shot really?