What Fetishes Do You Find Interesting? I'll Consider Adding Them!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What Fetishes Do You Find Interesting?

• Total voters

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
One of my major supporters made a request to add Aria the Tiny Mermaid to Kronos Time Titan. If you haven't played it, it's a game where you travel to different time periods in order to regain your stole Titan Powers. To do so, you must kill gods and sleep with virgins.

This is Aria the Tiny Mermaid (nude in mermaid form):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her first quest is currently in the game, and her next quest will be to face Divine, the sea witch who stole her voice.

This is Divine:

Something I love about this game is I can include a wide range of fetish options without forcing the player to engage in anything they don't want. For example, there is a scene in Salem where a witch is about to be gang raped while in the stocks. The player can watch the scene, or can step in and stop it before it happens, if they don't want to watch. And with the power of time travel, the player can even make different choices to change how the scene unfolds.

With that said, I am in the process of adding Divine to the game, along with an optional fetish scene where Divine penetrates Aria with her tentacles.

Just to keep in mind what fetish interests players have, I came up with this poll. Feel free to vote for more than one option, and reply to add your own fetish choices or elaborate more on what you want from a particular fetish! Then keep an eye on the game to see your ideas come alive!

Love,
Scarlett

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Well I just picked everything because anything you want to add is good when well placed into the story and since the character can die and just rollback time why not right?
There are no wrong answers here, just keep doing you dev, really enjoy that game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Well I just picked everything because anything you want to add is good when well placed into the story and since the character can die and just rollback time why not right?
There are no wrong answers here, just keep doing you dev, really enjoy that game.
Awe! That's so sweet of you to say! Thank you!

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
scarlettyoung
incest: mother/son, sister/brother father/daugther
forced: flower taking, facefuck, impregnation
group: FFM, MMF FFFM, MMMF
gay/trans: fucking shemale characters, forced sissification for some npc
additional: mind control, blackmail

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Just wanted to comment that fetishes such as vore, underage, incest and rape stuff (anything forced actually) can end in your patreon being banned.

I wanted to say it just so you know. Other than that I would say to divide in the options between gay and trans, most shemales/futanaries/traps in games are extremely feminine which is the opposite of the typical gay games in which the characters are really masculine.

For the rest... good luck with your game.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Vore? Is that true? Why?
Basically it falls under the "noncon" stuff, overall the three things to avoid are incest, underage and anything that is non consensual (ironically mind control is a grey area)

On another topic, bestiality is banned too.

Of course the rules can be ignored but then you are at risk of being banned from patreon if reported by anyone.

P.D: But... Unofficial mods made by an anonymous person seem to be another matter.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I like a more realistic game. What does the mean. It means that its not a love story but about forced actions.
Mostly i love prostitution play, where the player is forced into a role and not rather choses to do so.
As for underage, teen is ok. I love the idea of incest but only to a certain degree.
A perv game for a perv player.

Blackmail, i like how it is done with Fashion Business. To do certain things in order to survive. Especially in a world where you have no papers and can be blackmailed because of it.
I haven't really found a game that plays into being forced. I am not really interested in lesbian sex, though i can accept as a plot tool.
Gloryholes would be a nice touch. Well, you get my thinking.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Just wanted to comment that fetishes such as vore, underage, incest and rape stuff (anything forced actually) can end in your patreon being banned.

I wanted to say it just so you know. Other than that I would say to divide in the options between gay and trans, most shemales/futanaries/traps in games are extremely feminine which is the opposite of the typical gay games in which the characters are really masculine.

I wish we'll have a alternative to patreon. So that creators can design and implement whatever features they want in their games without fear of losing their revenue.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019

Thank you so much for looking out for me. Yes, you are absolutely correct, and my game does not contain these themes or content. Unofficial modification options from are available, and would be the only way something like this would see the light of day. Such a patch is neither discussed nor promoted on Patreon.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I wish we'll have a alternative to patreon. So that creators can design and implement whatever features they want in their games without fear of losing their revenue.
That would be awesome, and I could just have a toggle in the settings where you could turn certain things on or off.

Sep 22, 2021
One of my major supporters made a request to add Aria the Tiny Mermaid to Kronos Time Titan. If you haven't played it, it's a game where you travel to different time periods in order to regain your stole Titan Powers. To do so, you must kill gods and sleep with virgins.

This is Aria the Tiny Mermaid (nude in mermaid form):

Her first quest is currently in the game, and her next quest will be to face Divine, the sea witch who stole her voice.

This is Divine:

Something I love about this game is I can include a wide range of fetish options without forcing the player to engage in anything they don't want. For example, there is a scene in Salem where a witch is about to be gang raped while in the stocks. The player can watch the scene, or can step in and stop it before it happens, if they don't want to watch. And with the power of time travel, the player can even make different choices to change how the scene unfolds.

With that said, I am in the process of adding Divine to the game, along with an optional fetish scene where Divine penetrates Aria with her tentacles.

Just to keep in mind what fetish interests players have, I came up with this poll. Feel free to vote for more than one option, and reply to add your own fetish choices or elaborate more on what you want from a particular fetish! Then keep an eye on the game to see your ideas come alive!

Love,
Scarlett
Yandere

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Thank you so much for looking out for me. Yes, you are absolutely correct, and my game does not contain these themes or content. Unofficial modification options from are available, and would be the only way something like this would see the light of day. Such a patch is neither discussed nor promoted on Patreon.
Any chance of those things flying on OnlyFans or SubscribeStar? Or another site?
It annoys me to no end how payment processors can so easily force their hand on others with their hypocritical values

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Any chance of those things flying on OnlyFans or SubscribeStar? Or another site?
It annoys me to no end how payment processors can so easily force their hand on others with their hypocritical values
I completely agree! And I actually think it is borderline illegal, as companies have a fiduciary responsibility to their stockholders to maximize profit, so when they allow a moral stance to betray that responsibility, they are not acting in the best interest of their stockholders.

I use SubscribeStar as well as Patreon. As far as I know, SubscribeStar does not have the same "morality" issues that Patreon has. Unfortunately, SS is not quite as robust as Patreon, so when I have a new supporter I must manually add them to the Game Launcher update database, whereas with Patreon I have an API connection do it automatically and instantly. Not much is different between the two other than that, and the fact that players just seem to prefer to use Patreon over SS (maybe because they already have an account?) so I have a lot more supporters on Patreon.

I also have a crypto address set up, but this is currently donations only as I do not have a way to set up a recurring monthly support. If there was enough interest I might invest in having someone set that up for me.

I also dabbled in some KTT character NFTs, but the big boys have already figured out how to push out independent artists in favor of thousands of cookie-cutter apes, so that was a bit of a dead end. All of the NFT sales will go directly to support the development of Kronos, but so far they are just sitting there.

I suppose if some bitcoin baron who struck it rich by chance came along and saw the potential of this game, and the fact that I've poured so much of my time and resources into it over the past couple years, they might make a significant investment in its future, at which point I could immediately hire talented artists and animators to take over the major workload and really start pumping out some incredible content updates each month. Currently, I've got to balance bug fixes, programming new features, and producing new quests, storylines, and other content. I have a massive roadmap with so many ideas I couldn't even begin to get to everything myself, but I will continue to update Kronos Time Titan with new characters, quests, and features as long as my wonderful supporters want me to. :)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I completely agree! And I actually think it is borderline illegal, as companies have a fiduciary responsibility to their stockholders to maximize profit, so when they allow a moral stance to betray that responsibility, they are not acting in the best interest of their stockholders.

I use SubscribeStar as well as Patreon. As far as I know, SubscribeStar does not have the same "morality" issues that Patreon has. Unfortunately, SS is not quite as robust as Patreon, so when I have a new supporter I must manually add them to the Game Launcher update database, whereas with Patreon I have an API connection do it automatically and instantly. Not much is different between the two other than that, and the fact that players just seem to prefer to use Patreon over SS (maybe because they already have an account?) so I have a lot more supporters on Patreon.

I also have a crypto address set up, but this is currently donations only as I do not have a way to set up a recurring monthly support. If there was enough interest I might invest in having someone set that up for me.

I also dabbled in some KTT character NFTs, but the big boys have already figured out how to push out independent artists in favor of thousands of cookie-cutter apes, so that was a bit of a dead end. All of the NFT sales will go directly to support the development of Kronos, but so far they are just sitting there.

I suppose if some bitcoin baron who struck it rich by chance came along and saw the potential of this game, and the fact that I've poured so much of my time and resources into it over the past couple years, they might make a significant investment in its future, at which point I could immediately hire talented artists and animators to take over the major workload and really start pumping out some incredible content updates each month. Currently, I've got to balance bug fixes, programming new features, and producing new quests, storylines, and other content. I have a massive roadmap with so many ideas I couldn't even begin to get to everything myself, but I will continue to update Kronos Time Titan with new characters, quests, and features as long as my wonderful supporters want me to. :)
i think the main difference between does two is that patreob uses PayPal and SS just credit card. most people do not have a credit card

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018

Crypto is problematic because if you're not a miner, you have to buy the coin. If you don't want to use an exchange, which will require a fuckload of personal info, you'll have to set up a wallet for the specific coin and buy through a gray market before you can even use it for anything. For people that don't deal well with technology, that's a lot of hurdles just to be able to give you money. The only people that are likely to donate or invest with whatevercoin are people who are already in the crypto game. The idea is good, the execution is not.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
My fetish is heterosexual female girl + aggressive big bully. Ultra mega rare fetish.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I chose "forced actions" and "group sex".

First of all, let's get the easy out of the way, group sex as in with 1 guy (MC) and however many women you want to add, could be 3, could be 20 at the same time.

As for forced actions, yes it could just mean rape, but have you heard about our Lord and Saviour "accidental or surprise penetration", that's hot. I'm surprised there's not more "oops it slipped in" or "no my butt is out, hope nobody fucks it" content. I guess it's rare to think "slamming yourself Mach 9000 into an unsuspecting victim's bottom" is hot or "are you enjoying this massage...now let's do the front...oh it's cold...hey stop squirm...WHAT IS INSIDE OF ME !?" is good too.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Daddy-daughter impregnation is one of my kinks. Trans/shota npcs likewise. Watersports of course. Yeah, those are my main deviations I think.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote