What Fetishes Do You Find Interesting? I'll Consider Adding Them!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What Fetishes Do You Find Interesting?

• Total voters

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Looks like these are the top three. I imaging a combination of all three would be considered the holy grail of kink. 1646792191115.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: hakulaku97

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Tentacles: :love:
Underage: 10
Vore: :love:
Impregnation: :love:
Incest: Mother/daughter - sister/sister.
Forced actions: Rape
Group sex: FF/FFF
Gay/trans: Traps

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Underage = 1 - 11
Incest = Grandmother/Grandson, Mom/Son, Sister/Brother, Brother/Little Brother, Father/Daughter
Impregnation = Mainly to show ownership of female.

Vore = Had to look this up just to make sure, but, Biting hard during sex. Enough to get blood/skin in mouth maybe
from shoulder/neck area.

Would also add Necrophilia to list.

Thank you. Great poll

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Futanari ftw. Crazed horndog dickgirls with 12 inchers ruining virgins. Especially if they are male.

dooderding

Jan 6, 2023
Love the poll, scarlett.

Underaged - 9 to 14

Incest - brother-sister or step-siblings, father-daughter or step-daughter

Impregnation - only interested in as much as characters remain young-ish or sex encounters attempt to result in impregnation. Actually having a pregnant character is not as important to me, though I did enjoy the Zoe segments of this.

Forced actions - only interested in as much as it is well implemented and kinda rubs up on a deep, carnal fantasy "ache". Otherwise, it does tend to take me out of immersion if it is too prevalent. Strangely, at the same time, I don't like seeing characters hurt, so I can do without it (though I did enjoy Arethusa's segment, but immediately rewound time since I don't like leaving it at that point. I enjoyed MORE how it was done during Zoe's deflowering, where she was taken somewhere, and commanded to perform, and otherwise had little options in the matter, but went along more or less consensually.

No interest in bukkake, trans, tent-sized boobs, but not for any particular reason. Not looking down on any of those, everyone has their own thing, you know?

Side kinks others have mentioned that I like:
watersports, or rather vaginal injections of any sort.

Last edited:

Thranden

Jul 8, 2022
findom any kind of financial domination or drain like the one in femdom friends but more. Is there more games preferably sandbox with financial drain in femdom form?????

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I really like those games where you can get the woman pregnant and maybe see the evolution of the pregnancy.
among other fetishes I also like hard sex, a bit like in life.
finally I think a lot of cum on the face is also fun to see, so it's something I really appreciate if it's in games.

Oct 14, 2022
Underage: F95zone doesnt allow that.
And no the loli tag doesnt have accauly loli's.

Impregnation:
To me impregnation is the biggest marking of owndership you can do to a woman.
As she is carrying a part of you inside her.

Incest i like for the taboo.
Making your mother your bitch or you daughter your slave is great.
Sisters are less interesting due to being the same age making attraction more natural.
Where a massive age difference makes it more unatural.
More taboo.
And i am all about break that taboo.

Forced actions?
Rape isnt about the rape it is about the risk of getting caught.
The fear in the prey's eyes as you destroy her soul.
The power to destroy a person.
Likewise blackmail is all about taking away there self control.
Making them your slave.
Forced action are power play's.
And all life is about power.

Group sex:
I enjoy seeing woman abusing eatchother for my favor.
I hate them accauly enjoying it.
They do it because i tell them too.
They rape there own daughter because my approval(or there fear of me) is way higher then there love for there own child.

Mind control:
Having a woman compleetly turned off and making her a mindless drones that carries out my commands to the letter is one of the hand a failure as you control her body.
Not her soul.
On the other it is the great level of control you can have other somebody.
When there very mind exist to obey you.

Basicly i care about control.
A woman exist to serve there master.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hellohello95zone

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Thank you everyone for responding.

Tentacles: :love:
Underage: 10
Vore: :love:
Impregnation: :love:
Incest: Mother/daughter - sister/sister.
Forced actions: Rape
Group sex: FF/FFF
Gay/trans: Traps
Underage = 1 - 11
Incest = Grandmother/Grandson, Mom/Son, Sister/Brother, Brother/Little Brother, Father/Daughter
Impregnation = Mainly to show ownership of female.

Vore = Had to look this up just to make sure, but, Biting hard during sex. Enough to get blood/skin in mouth maybe
from shoulder/neck area.

Would also add Necrophilia to list.

Thank you. Great poll
New tentacle scene with Divine (Ursula) and Aria the Tiny Mermaid coming soon.

Futanari ftw. Crazed horndog dickgirls with 12 inchers ruining virgins. Especially if they are male.
I'll be honest. It's not likely going to happen in requested by a Level 5 supporter. Lol.

Love the poll, scarlett.

Underaged - 9 to 14

Incest - brother-sister or step-siblings, father-daughter or step-daughter

Impregnation - only interested in as much as characters remain young-ish or sex encounters attempt to result in impregnation. Actually having a pregnant character is not as important to me, though I did enjoy the Zoe segments of this.

Forced actions - only interested in as much as it is well implemented and kinda rubs up on a deep, carnal fantasy "ache". Otherwise, it does tend to take me out of immersion if it is too prevalent. Strangely, at the same time, I don't like seeing characters hurt, so I can do without it (though I did enjoy Arethusa's segment, but immediately rewound time since I don't like leaving it at that point. I enjoyed MORE how it was done during Zoe's deflowering, where she was taken somewhere, and commanded to perform, and otherwise had little options in the matter, but went along more or less consensually.

No interest in bukkake, trans, tent-sized boobs, but not for any particular reason. Not looking down on any of those, everyone has their own thing, you know?

Side kinks others have mentioned that I like:
watersports, or rather vaginal injections of any sort.
That's great you went into so much detail! There is definitely some of your kinks already in the game and more on the way.

findom any kind of financial domination or drain like the one in femdom friends but more. Is there more games preferably sandbox with financial drain in femdom form?????
That's a pretty interesting and specific kink. I don't have anything like that in Kronos Time Titan but I wouldn't mind being at the benefitting end of that kink in real life! Lol

I really like those games where you can get the woman pregnant and maybe see the evolution of the pregnancy.
among other fetishes I also like hard sex, a bit like in life.
finally I think a lot of cum on the face is also fun to see, so it's something I really appreciate if it's in games.
I do have some of the cum face in the game already. I will consider adding it as more scene ending options. You can get one girl pregnant already, with more in the works, but right now you just sort of jump ahead to how they look when fully pregnant. Based on your suggestion, I think I'll look into the ability to see the progression on future pregnancies.

Underage: F95zone doesnt allow that.
And no the loli tag doesnt have accauly loli's.

Impregnation:
To me impregnation is the biggest marking of owndership you can do to a woman.
As she is carrying a part of you inside her.

Incest i like for the taboo.
Making your mother your bitch or you daughter your slave is great.
Sisters are less interesting due to being the same age making attraction more natural.
Where a massive age difference makes it more unatural.
More taboo.
And i am all about break that taboo.

Forced actions?
Rape isnt about the rape it is about the risk of getting caught.
The fear in the prey's eyes as you destroy her soul.
The power to destroy a person.
Likewise blackmail is all about taking away there self control.
Making them your slave.
Forced action are power play's.
And all life is about power.

Group sex:
I enjoy seeing woman abusing eatchother for my favor.
I hate them accauly enjoying it.
They do it because i tell them too.
They rape there own daughter because my approval(or there fear of me) is way higher then there love for there own child.

Mind control:
Having a woman compleetly turned off and making her a mindless drones that carries out my commands to the letter is one of the hand a failure as you control her body.
Not her soul.
On the other it is the great level of control you can have other somebody.
When there very mind exist to obey you.

Basicly i care about control.
A woman exist to serve there master.
I think if you look at the rules you'll see that F95Zone does indeed permit underage content. They simply require the characters to be post pubescent, rather than pre. Great explaination on what you like! Thank you for sharing!

I'm sensing a pattern here.
Please share what you think it is!

loli, young, flat chest, unexpired, fresh, smooth, no debt nor tats
Lol, interesting description.

Reactions: _tewi and Eagle1900

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Back when I replied, I then tried your game. Can't say I have any feelings about no futa because moving on the map in your game just felt weird to me. IDK why, but it gave me Pathfinder and Soul Calibur 6's Libra of Soul mode vibes where moving on the map is a chore and takes alot away from the best parts of the game despite its deep attention to detail. Which stinks because your game has a decent pregnancy system from what I have seen and thats MY favorite tag, but best of luck to you and hope things turn out well.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Back when I replied, I then tried your game. Can't say I have any feelings about no futa because moving on the map in your game just felt weird to me. IDK why, but it gave me Pathfinder and Soul Calibur 6's Libra of Soul mode vibes where moving on the map is a chore and takes alot away from the best parts of the game despite its deep attention to detail. Which stinks because your game has a decent pregnancy system from what I have seen and thats MY favorite tag, but best of luck to you and hope things turn out well.
How long ago did you play? The overworld map used to have a short movement range and that was increase significantly. I'm always looking to improve the mechanics so if there is something specific that was causing a problem I'd like to hear about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
How long ago did you play? The overworld map used to have a short movement range and that was increase significantly. I'm always looking to improve the mechanics so if there is something specific that was causing a problem I'd like to hear about it.
The comment you replied to was last march... So as I said, around then.

BecaB02

Mar 16, 2020
*all plus with pregnancy and femdom

Incest - younger sister older brother/dad
innocent mom cheating with son who forces her
brother and futa sister

Futa - Trick/force straight guy into oral/sex/anal
innocent shy young futa and open minded boyfriend
tranofrmation from fem boy to hot futa
hardcore forced futa dom on unwilling male

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Because of the general clymate of things, talking about twitter, hollywood, wokeness and everything going on in the world, I like whatever is the opposite of that.

Noncon. Rape, loads of rape. BDSM, pain, ryona. Guro (though sanitized guro, like I'm not really into it for the gore. It's a weird topic so I won't go into it).

• Tentacles --- sounds rape adjacent. YES!
  • Underage --- sounds illegal. YES! (though honestly. In a more roleplay kinda way. If the models actually look super young, then absolutely no ty).
    I like lolli and shota, but like, in hentai ... when they look not-human. In loli / shota hentai. The girls look like absurdely petite and slim adults. They don't even remotely look like real humans. You know? When they look real, nonono. No ty.
  • Impregnation --- well, this isn't exactly necessarily rape. But I like it in all contexts.
  • Incest --- taboo? Illegal? Marginalized? Perfection!
  • Forced Actions --- need I say more?
  • Group Sex --- defies societal norms? YES! (though kids this days think polly is actually real and it makes me sad for humanity, whatever. I like it).
  • Bukkake --- Same as the rest. But, public bukkake is even better. Free use bukkake!
That being said, the others are personally huge turn offs. Footplay just ... no. Feet are disgusting (which is rich, coming from me. The scat man). Vore is like ... weird. Gay/Trans is ... very offputting. Not even strict girl-on-girl, a guy has to be part of this threeway sandwich or what's the point? (in my mind).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote