What game have a really good main character?

May 2, 2017
Most of the adult games in this site have either a way too pervy main character or a dude that's way too fucking nice. The problem is that they're bland and don't really stand out. Now I know that adult game is not about the main character, he's mostly there to be self insert, but it's nice to have actual interesting character to play. I'm in no way saying that having an uninteresting MC is bad. In fact my favorite game as of right now, Ecchi Sensei, has the MC who is the biggest white knight to ever exist after the dad from DMD. I'm also not saying that if they're too nice or too pervy makes them a bad character, it just doesn't stand out me, appeal to me I guess. Some of my favorite characters in this site are:

Alex from Solvalley School
- The dude is so dumb that he's actually likable. He fucks every girl, yet he straight up tells them, he just doing it for the sex and doesn't want a relationship. He also tells them he is fucking other girls as well. Some of lines he has is freaking hilarious. Seriously recommend if you don't mind honey select.

The MC from Waifu Academy
- While he's huge prick and everything he does is planning for his revenge, he is somehow likable to me and definitely stands out. While not being the smartest, he is definitely and charismatic and manipulative.

Brian from No More Secrets
- While there's isn't much to say about him, he doesn't feel like another self insert MC and stands out above rests. He feels like an actual teenager going through high school. plus his best friend Steven is a real bro. Their relationship feels like actual friendship.

Joel from House Arrest
- This old man is hilarious and a bad ass. I slept on this game because the MC was an old dude. Now that I'm caught up in this game, he is my favorite character from this game.

Now I'm sure that there are other character I also like, but these are the ones I could think of. So basically this is my list of some characters I really enjoyed. Please feel free to comment some of your favorite character, I'd be interested to hear your opinion. Who knows maybe I'll find anew game to try out.

VixnSkye

Feb 16, 2019
For example Ladykiller in a Bind has a really great MC. She is my all-time favorite, as she's absolutely not your typical naive girl you find in the majority of the games. She also doesn't become a slut during the game, and still, she's everything but a white knight.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Main character from " A new Home". Confident, caring, succesfull, without being super stud/"Alpha" extreme ( like Jensen or few other characters)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh, I'm sick to death playing as some pervert/stalker brat that can barely talk to a woman and wins them over with his super sized dick.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK