Identify what game is this from?

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
(i don't know how to embed file directly, i just can't for some reason)
i've seen this game on an ad on pixiv some years ago, i can't seems to find that ad again since then, the title is in japanese so i can't remember anything of it, i've looked it up and i don't see this game in this site, i guess because the game is still untranslated

musma

Jun 27, 2023
As mentioned, the game in question is [Monster Girl TD, Monsuta Musume TD, モンスター娘TD]. And it is available here, translated (MTL): Monster Girl TD.

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
is that really the same game? i've played it a little and it had little resemblance of the game i'm looking for, no shota, the artstyle is slightly different, and the cg isn't animated. it definitelly on the same series tho because the girls are the same and there is the shota in the site, perhaps it's the online version someone has said there. either way i found this gallery instead , i'm not gonna play online gacha game that's full japanese, so yeah this is it, i just need to see the cgh

musma

Jun 27, 2023
i just need to see the cgh
If that's the case, i advise chan.sankakucomplex so you can check the whole shabang, animated and all. The tags are [dmm_games] and [monster_musume_td]. The posts matching your examples are: [6dMp0QXB4Mx] and [zjrmkjVEkMD].

Reactions: Milkiway1123

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
If that's the case, i advise chan.sankakucomplex so you can check the whole shabang, animated and all. The tags are [dmm_games] and [monster_musume_td]. The posts matching your examples are: [6dMp0QXB4Mx] and [zjrmkjVEkMD].
damn man that's great, why do i never heard of that site in my entire life, thanks for the recommendation, it's now confirmed that it is infact not the same game whatsoever and very likely to be a gacha game with the amount of the characters