What happened to the nymphomania priestess thread.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I dont get it
Its ok to have Urban Demons with 2 mods with MC as shota but not Nymphomaniac Pristess?
I just want to play games

px305

May 6, 2017
Im not defending it, I dont like all the shota/loli stuff, but theres games in this forum with Rape(sometimes with extreme violence) , Beastiality even Necrophilia and no one says shit but when it comes to Underage looking characters ppl flip out.

I dont get it F95, what kind of priorities are this.

Last edited:

LeTavernier

Dec 10, 2018
Im not defending it, I dont like all the shota/loli stuff, but theres games in this forum with Rape(sometimes with extreme violence) , Beastiality even Necrophilia and no one says shit but when it comes to Underage looking characters ppl flip out.

It's not a question about morality or something like that, it's just not legal.
This isn't new and this won't change.
There's thousand of thread of this if you want to know more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The reasoning behind rule 7 was to keep anything involving children out because it attracts a certain type of person they didn't want.

However it's the single most inconsistently moderated rule on the site to the point where it serves no purpose.

Some games with blatantly underage models still stay around while some are removed. I guess it depends on which mod sees it because there are some that fall so far under rule 7 yet were cleared like Urban Demons while others that barely see a loli's nipple are removed.

Not my kink so the rule doesn't bother me but it would be nice if the rule was universal and not based on how a mod feels on any given day.

To be fair I don't understand why it's still a thing. It's not doing the job they intended it to do and the mods don't enforce it across the board it's just a waste of time.

Personally it looks to me like they flip a coin whenever they find a game falling under that rule and the coin toss decides if it stays or goes because it's random as fuck.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The reasoning behind rule 7 was to keep anything involving children out because it attracts a certain type of person they didn't want.
It's nothing to do with "attracting a certain type of person". It's to maintain the stability and security of the site, and prevent us having to keep moving hosts. As well as making it safer for our visitors to visit the site.

Some games with blatantly underage models still stay around while some are removed.
Rule 7 isn't a "no underage/no under 18" rule.

Not my kink so the rule doesn't bother me but it would be nice if the rule was universal and not based on how a mod feels on any given day.

To be fair I don't understand why it's still a thing. It's not doing the job they intended it to do and the mods don't enforce it across the board it's just a waste of time.
Mods don't decide on rule 7 content, only staff do. Before banning a game, the content is discussed in 1 of 6 (yes count it, 6) dedicated rooms on Discord. This isn't something we take lightly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's nothing to do with "attracting a certain type of person". It's to maintain the stability and security of the site, and prevent us having to keep moving hosts. As well as making it safer for our visitors to visit the site.
When the rule first came out one of the moderators mentioned that content attracts a certain type of player and they wanted to avoid them coming here.

It was a long time ago and will be as pain to find but find it I shall.

Although saying "making it safer for visitors to visit the site" is pretty much the polite way of saying we don't want a certain type of person here that makes other uncomfortable.

Mods don't decide on rule 7 content, only staff do. Before banning a game, the content is discussed in 1 of 6 (yes count it, 6) dedicated rooms on Discord. This isn't something we take lightly.
I didn't say it was taken lightly, I said it was inconsistent, which doesn't seem to be in dispute by anyone. It's the one rule that gets brought up a lot that has people saying "that's a bit inconsistent".

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Although saying "making it safer for visitors to visit the site" is pretty much the polite way of saying we don't want a certain type of person here that makes other uncomfortable.
It's not about avoiding attracting people who like that content, it's about keeping the forum safe from legal action/takedowns and making sure visitors aren't going to get into trouble visiting or downloading from the site (within reason of course).

I didn't say it was taken lightly
That is pretty much exactly what you said - "Personally it looks to me like they flip a coin".

I said it was inconsistent, which doesn't seem to be in dispute by anyone. It's the one rule that gets brought up a lot that has people saying "that's a bit inconsistent".
Things are pretty consistent with realistic 3d content, 2d is harder due to different styles. We have been discussing this over the past couple of weeks and formed new internal guidelines for dealing with 2d content, which is why Nymphomania Priestess was restored a couple of days ago.

Reactions: zombie goast

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So in the end it's a question of is someone going to send an email with a screenshot that gets a service cut off. Nothing technical or legal about it, just some guy deciding if its bad pr for their company.

zombie goast

Jun 13, 2020
You realize most normal people don't equate safety with comfort, right?