Unity Abandoned What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game [v8.5] [Mike Inel]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
This is the best hentai game I've ever played. I hope the next one will be as good.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I played this before and it was great, but how the fuck do I disable VR mode? Changing the setting doesn't seem to do anything

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
this is a great platformer game with dark souls styled combat. i suck at both xD, but the platformer type was a fun experience to remind me of my childhood. the music and j-rpg styled interface were also pretty nice.

its funny coz i come here looking for nsfw intense games like honey select and wild life but i stumble upon pieces like this with only nudity and it catches my attention to make me play all the way through. well not really, i used the save games provided coz i couldnt beat the ice queen and i was too lazy to pull up cheat engine.

having some fun with the poser decided to give marceline a little come back from my 20+ tries fight i had with her instead >:3

too much for her to handle apparently, even for a vampire >:3

marcelinekek.png

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hard to believe this thread was never marked On-hold
anyway, according to this Patreon post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are some sprite of BMO, Marceline, Jake, marshall Lee, princess breakfast, (+suit), princess bubblegum, prince gumball, Ice queen, Flame princess
Lemme know if you'd like it posted here or in a Collection Thread :)

anaska

May 8, 2019
Since one of the posters here was able to make a mod that disabled the nsfw filter for certain characters, would it be possible to for someone to make a mod that puts fionnas bikini skin and the panties for fins trap skin back in the game?

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
So, how in the hell we can't beat that guy in the nightmare?

Last edited:

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
It's possible. With a lot of trial and error. I usually try and get everything I can before i reach that fight. As for which swords to use... usually the strongest and 4D.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
He's a bit of a pain in the ass but its so satisfying once you beat him. Just memorize his patterns and learn from your mistakes. What part are you stuck on when you fight him?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes