Unity Abandoned What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game [v8.5] [Mike Inel]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018

Basically stuff nobody cares because it isn't adventure time anymore.
Appearently it’s called Hot Glue and it’s out on f95 now.

Still a wip, but given the massive hiatuses that What if adventure time has had, it’s definitely enough to suppress fans.

I haven’t tested it yet but I can only imagine that it’s gonna be really good once I finally get around to it.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm kind of bummed out he seems to be ditching the whole adventure time parody stuff but I can understand his reasoning why. Hopefully Hot Glue will turn out better as it progresses.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
I'm kind of bummed out he seems to be ditching the whole adventure time parody stuff but I can understand his reasoning why. Hopefully Hot Glue will turn out better as it progresses.
doubt it, now whole thinking/decisions is done by noob top tier patrons :\/ its all about cash baby !

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
doubt it, now whole thinking/decisions is done by noob top tier patrons :\/ its all about cash baby !
That is sad :(. I don't think hot glue would even be half as popular as this game. There are many videos on youtube on this game because Adventure Time is popular and this is the best Adventure Time game. All he needed to do was to do a time skip.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I'm a major fanboy over this game so I went ahead and got as many versions as I could from his patreon page. I've also made a changelog for as many changelog versions as I could find. Will update as versions change and if I find more info but this is what I got for now.

Version History:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Game Version Downloads:
MEGA - -
Are the like a help or cheats combination???

Nov 13, 2017
I'm a major fanboy over this game so I went ahead and got as many versions as I could from his patreon page. I've also made a changelog for as many changelog versions as I could find. Will update as versions change and if I find more info but this is what I got for now.

Version History:

MEGA - -
God's work, my dude, you're doing it. Serious MVP.

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018

Version History:

MEGA - -
Damn, all the links are down now sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: ninguemligah

anaska

May 8, 2019
for those interested, heres a not dead link of the game.

oh and heres one for the models too

hopefully someone can mod the old costumes back into the newer versions, or do stuff like nude mods for finn, fionna, and loli marceline.

anaska

May 8, 2019
Which og costumes are you referring to?
finns trap outfit that originally had panties and fionnas shibariki outfit that got straight up removed along with some idle animations and her original panty textures. since we have the models now, im just think maybe someone who mod savvy could just replace the censored ones with the uncensored ones.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
heres model collection but for blender (i hate blender,sfm) wish someone port those to xps format ;s

anaska

May 8, 2019
heres model collection but for blender (i hate blender,sfm) wish someone port those to xps format ;s

uuuh i found these, will they help?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes