What is a good game for you?

What is most important to you, when you play new game?

• Total voters

zenkel24

Mar 18, 2018
Simple: kids wanna a game like cola - sweet and straight to the point.
adult/mature audience wanna play a game like wine - slowly and feeling every bit of it.
so, something between the two is the best, something like beer.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
What i like about this site and all the games because of less NTR,rape etc content which is not fit for my taste, I cant stand Japanese hentai games and anime recently because of disturbing theme like i mentioned above, overall what i like from a game are a solid story 1st, this for me the most important for a good game and of course a decent graphic also necessary. The best game i played for now was The Deluca family, the game for now lack of lewd scene but the story was great and once i into teh story i cant stop play it and wanting to know more and more, i dun even care for the lewd scene anymore.

Reactions: Akamari

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I started new thread about my game in development. I will regularly update that thread. Any ideas and comments for an upcoming game are welcome.
New thread here

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I finally remembered to vote. :cool:

I like all of the options really, except I'm not really a fan of multiple endings (if that means having to play from the start multiple times). I like best games that sort of feels like life, we don't get to replay life.

Also I don't understand why developers make games then makes it hard to access the good stuff or having to play 5 times to see everything (or in my case, see anything). ;)