What is a Trainer gamer?

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
I've tried searching the results for a clear answer, and so far nothing, so I thought it also worthwhile asking myself.

Can any of you guys define what a Trainer game is?

If you're into it, what do you also enjoy about them too?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
A genre of games where the main character corrupts another throughout the game, almost always with a lewdness progression from fondling and flashing to sending her out to get gangbanged by ogres or something. The corruption dynamic can be all sorts of things, but usually the MC is an authority figure or otherwise has some power over the trainee. The "training" almost always takes place in the same area throughout the game, the settings tend to be static. These games rarely feature monogamy, in fact it's extremely common to pimp out the trainee to others.

For western games, the genre was pioneered by Akabur with Princess Trainer (edit: come to think of it, the Slave Maker games came out years earlier), but Japanese games have had it for ages in games like TMS. You can find western and translated games with the tag here.

Last edited:
Reactions: SenMizeri

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
A genre of games where the main character corrupts another throughout the game, almost always with a lewdness progression from fondling and flashing to sending her out to get gangbanged by ogres or something. The corruption dynamic can be all sorts of things, but usually the MC is an authority figure or otherwise has some power over the trainee. The "training" almost always takes place in the same area throughout the game, the settings tend to be static. For western games, the genre was pioneered by Akabur with Princess Trainer (edit: come to think of it, the Slave Maker games came out years earlier), but Japanese games have had it for ages in games like TMS. You can find western and translated games with the tag here.
Thank you. Regarding the classic Akabur games, is it me, or have more recent Trainer games moved away friom the job system: tavern, stripper, whore (or whatever)?