what is honeypot PHibl v?

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
Hello everyone
I just subscribed to an artist named sichiya and i was very surprised when i downloaded some of his contend because it looked like...picture down below.
everything on his side is on japanese but with the help of googel translede i could understand some of it.
It looks like i need honeypot PHiblv4 but i cant get usefull google results for that other then a job platform.
He is also talking about a mod in the post i will copy paste it in the post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel a little bit stupid with this but in my defence i never seen something like this usually it's just pictures when i support people. Hopefully someone can help me with this :)

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
It's a mod for this game. Where you can find it, I don't know. The message says that for the scene two other mods were used, mega ring(?) and honeypot. The message also says that if you want more info about the mods used in it you should contact sichiya. It also says they're private, which most likely means paid.

As for the extra files, I think they're used by the aforementioned mods, in case you wanted to recreate the scene.

Reactions: Ytiza

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
thank you so much i just wrote him a message asking about the mods. And i think i will also ask in the post you just posted most of the mod downloads for honeypot are down but i ' m pretty sure i will find it

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
It's a scene file, not sure if you ever played illusion games but you can drop those files into the game and view the 3D content instead of just the image.

Sometimes you need specific mods to make the scene work, usually those mods already come with the repack version of the game but if they don't you just have to download them from the internet.

If you are interested download the latest version of the game and then drop the scene inside to view it.