What is Joiplay and why is it the best RPGM and Ren'py emulator for android? ( Review and FAQ )

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
I'm sure almost everyone here knows it with the thread by Adam but some are still skeptical of it. Thread Link

What is Joiplay?
- Joiplay is an android app created by rwosan. This app allows you to play supported game engines such as RPGM, Ren'py, Tyrano and more in your mobile device without taking long crap compile to apk methods. Yes, you can play your games in just a single touch. It is absolutely User-friendly and advertisement-free. No coding required, play your RPGM to Ren'py games in your phone anytime, anywhere, even at your bathroom!

Can Joiplay be trusted? Is it a scam?
- Joiplay is not a sketchy app and will never have any third-party virus or app that collects information. It only requires storage permission to locate your game files. It also stays true to it's features so no, it's a legit app.

How is the development of the app?
- Joiplayer, the original and origin of the app, was dropped. But don't worry! Rwosan made an entire new app called Joiplay that is updated daily. Joiplay is standing strong up to this day, adapting to game bugs and errors as it improve day by day.

My review and rating:
Overall, it's a solid good free app with fast support from Rwosan, the developer himself. There are small bugs around but it never affects the gameplay. Everything works smoothly yet it still depends on your phone. This is actually handy since I don't have any knowledge about coding so this really helps me. Will recommend to everyone who plays by the phone!

Support Rwosan:

Join their official Discord for support and more news:

Disclaimer:
I don't own any of this, the app and any of it's property. All credits goes to Rwosan himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More info here:
Joiplay Thread

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
I'm sure almost everyone here knows it with the thread by Adam but some are still skeptical of it. Thread Link

What is Joiplay?
- Joiplay is an android app created by rwosan. This app allows you to play supported game engines such as RPGM, Ren'py, Tyrano and more in your mobile device without taking long crap compile to apk methods. Yes, you can play your games in just a single touch. It is absolutely User-friendly and advertisement-free. No coding required, play your RPGM to Ren'py games in your phone anytime, anywhere, even at your bathroom!

Can Joiplay be trusted? Is it a scam?
- Joiplay is not a sketchy app and will never have any third-party virus or app that collects information. It only requires storage permission to locate your game files. It also stays true to it's features so no, it's a legit app.

How is the development of the app?
- Joiplayer, the original and origin of the app, was dropped. But don't worry! Rwosan made an entire new app called Joiplay that is updated daily. Joiplay is standing strong up to this day, adapting to game bugs and errors as it improve day by day.

My review and rating:
Overall, it's a solid good free app with fast support from Rwosan, the developer himself. There are small bugs around but it never affects the gameplay. Everything works smoothly yet it still depends on your phone. This is actually handy since I don't have any knowledge about coding so this really helps me. Will recommend to everyone who plays by the phone!

Support Rwosan:

Join their official Discord for support and more news:

Disclaimer:
I don't own any of this, the app and any of it's property. All credits goes to Rwosan himself.

More info here:
Joiplay Thread
Joiplay can support milftoon drama for android? Or any other app like joiplay

Reactions: corck

VaruNofal19

Sep 17, 2020
Umm.. hello guys how to play game ZombitchSluttyGal at joiplay, I don't know how to play, any button can't use to shoot silver bullet and throw grenade, can someone help me please?..

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Anyone what's the problem in joiplay I already download in install with renpy a d rpgm plugins previously game are run but after play one hrs when reopen joiplay and any renpy game which is already play in previous hrs cannot open ? My phone is realme c21-y 3 gb ram and it's has android 11 ? If anyone know what to do pls tell?