Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Why is there no "rape" tag attached to this game? Imagine my surprise, while playing the supposed lesbian route the MC is raped at a bus stop.

I will ask the mods to add the tag and then it's adios for me.

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
thx
btw is there some post pregnancy content or its only "hey, you gave birth but its like nothing ever happened"
Just passing by,
Alex/David , the first time, have consequences and Emma needs to do something about it. Ariel will celebrate that with Emma. The random npcs can be reported to the police. pregnancy has content on its own (different interactions with some NPCs during last phase and different reactions from her colleagues)

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Excellent game, very high quality!
I love what you've done with the quest tracking. I know its a ton of extra work to document and test that kind of stuff, but as an enjoyer I have to say it pays itself off. So much content in these SugarCube games go goes undiscovered because players don't know what to do next, but thats not a problem in this game.
The stars are a nice touch. They draw your attention to important stuff when it otherwise might go by unnoticed.

I don't have any critique on the content, its all great.
The one thing I would save a lot of busy-clicking, and probably make things easier for you to test as well, is to have required outfit type automatically available to change as needed.
Idea being the fewer clicks the better.

• When leaving a room that has access to a wardrobe like pools, health club change room, Emma's bedroom, and shared dorm room; to have extra buttons to the right of their [Leave] buttons
    [<Leave_phrase>] : [in Casual wear] | [in Sportswear] | [in School uniform] | [in Clubwear] | [as Aria]
    • Home [Leave my room], [Leave the house]
    • Dormitory [Leave the room (Shared room)], [leave (dorm)]
    • Darius castle [leave (my room)], [leave (castle)]
  • And in the case of changing outfits for the Health Club and pool activities, could be completely transparent
    • If wearing appropriate outfit, [Dance]/[Twerk]/[Swim]/[Go nude], if not [Change and Dance]/[Change and Twerk]/[Change and Swim]/[Go nude]
    • Now that I think about it, how [Go nude] functions is exactly what I'm thinking :p (though it doesn't change the outfit image)
  • When attempting to leave in an outfit in which you cannot leave (nude/swimsuit), instead of having a message that says 'You can't leave with swimsuit on', instead just have the default leave phrase be 'change and leave', choosing the most obvious outfit, probably whatever you were last wearing that is eligible to leave?
  • I'm way overthinking this now, but some added flavor related to the automatic wardrobe selections could bring more life to the wardrobe that you DO own. For me, I basically did everything in the sexy schoolgirl outfit, because the schoolgirl outfit is the most enabling kind of outfit. Automatic wardrobe selections could actually make much better use of the wardrobe instead of falling into the schoolgirl auto-pilot choice.
    • You leave the house/dorm/castle in the early morning/morning/afternoon (default leave)
      • Mon - Fri = you leave in a schoolgirl outfit
        • When leaving with Uncle/brother, automatically change into schoolgirl outfit and leave, instead of getting an error
      • Sat & Sun = you leave in casual wear
    • You leave the house/dorm/castle in evening/night/late night (default leave)
      • Mon - Thur = you wear Casual wear, or maybe Sportswear? Just something other than a schoolgirl outfit~
      • Fri - Sun = you wear Clubwear and automatically apply makeup
  • Even more autism on top of the automatic wardrobe selections could be to cycle through the outfits that you own so that you aren't always wearing the same ones over and over again, and not having to made an intentional decision everytime you leave. This is yet again where I fall into auto-pilot mode usually, and has trained me to not buy all outfits in these games because that is yet more eyestrain when scrolling through the wardrobe page to find a dress or bikini yet again. And something that makes that decision for you sort of flips this PITA on its head. Rather of being a busy-work chore, instead actually adds flavor.
Ok thats enough autism. Love the game! This is in my top 3 and I'm not sure where yet. :D
Sorry if this sounds whiney or demanding, I don't mean it to be that way. Just honest feedback from a SugarCube survivor. Throw this in the trashbin and just know that this is the most impressive SugarCube game I've played so far.
Cheer! :coffee:

Reactions: MrBlobby2
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes