What is the best game for you ?

Jul 25, 2018
The games that don't need a walkthrough to finish them or you will miss 90% of the scenes. Like find unicorn piss on Sunday 06:90 AM and bring it to Obama at 04:20 PM on the same day or you will finish the game immediately.

The games which you start because you have nothing better to do right now and until you release it is 3 am and you are still playing.
not gonna lie, I'd play a game where you gotta find unicorn piss and bring it to obama and you get a e-scene as a reward

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
Well, it seems this thread was almost abandoned and it's a pity. I think it should be easier to find game suggestions on this site ('Gamcore' style, favorite or most voted games). I agree in part with what "Paranormal erection" wrote before, but I've been playing "My New Life" for the second time since at first I didn't follow the walkthrough and missed some content. That's another problem, I also just finished "Sisterly Lust" for the second time and found out a load of new stuff by following the walkthrough. But sometimes even this is not so clear, for example I played "Foot of the Mountain" for like a month and although I enjoyed it and the characters are great I had to give up because after a lot of grinding some stuff never triggered (like the guy who follows you to spy on the main lady and you have to kill him). That's why the one I'd absolutely recommend would be
"Luke's Way", as it's so easy to follow the colored hints to the path you want to choose. Others I also like include, more or less by this order: "Haley's Story"; "WVM"; "Depraved Awakening"; "Where The Heart Is"; "Double Homework" - even better was the one before by the same developer "DFD" -; "A Mother's Love"; "Become A Rock Star"; "Alexandra"; "Lunars Chosen". By the way, I've been playing these for at least a year and most are available online, because some are too big to download and my PC is not the best...