Seeking What is the best RpgMaker game you can suggest ? About Rpg...

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Alredy played :

Legend of queen opala
Dark Elf
The heiress
Ariadne
Violated Heroine
Renryuu Ascencion
Crystal Fantasy

Reactions: kyuukyouu

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
My absolute favorite game is Coceter Chronicles, which is RPGM. It makes use of its map system, encouraging exploration by giving you interesting bits of lore, lewd content, and a few minor character interactions.

I can't say that it's the best, I'm really picky with RPGM and haven't really enjoyed many, but this one stands head and shoulders above all the other ones I've played. It has a great story that doesn't feel too laborious, it doesn't feature a bullshit stairway progression, it has interesting characters, and most importantly, I seriously love Courtney.

Reactions: SAO321
Nov 5, 2018
1. Tower of Trample (Bo Wei & Koda)
2. Asylum (Darktoz)
3. Captives of the Dark Elves (Darktoz)

The above are all femdom games and as far as I can say Tower of Trample is currently the best on the market because it combines femdom scenes with witty trash talk which other games fail to deliver in that way. I also enjoyed Darktoz´s games tremendously but Bo Wei´s work is still head and shoulder above all other games in this category.

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Pocket girl hunter had 112 monstergirls to catch evolve f@ck and send them to battle like pokemon style. Bad side it was not completely in english.

The heiress has a style with the routes that i found in many rpg last year and 1 of them was also translated "Meritocracy of an ogre and a sword". Notice that is also a ONEONE1 game so it's worth a look on that group's works.

Harem collector was cliche but nice and long (still expands).

Leane of legitimate crown has 2 games but i thing only the 1st is translated. What is noticeable about it is the mechanics like sengoku ranch with the world map and turn based invade system (like risk board games if you know them).

Melty's quest has another upcoming play style with a few mechanics that did n't existed in older games but still i believe there were not any other translated games that use them (maybe some were on "the pharmacist" don't recall well)

...I'll stop there since i have downloaded and played 881 rpg maker games eng and jap alike already :p ..

KleinHacks

Jul 19, 2017
Pocket girl hunter had 112 monstergirls to catch evolve f@ck and send them to battle like pokemon style. Bad side it was not completely in english.

The heiress has a style with the routes that i found in many rpg last year and 1 of them was also translated "Meritocracy of an ogre and a sword". Notice that is also a ONEONE1 game so it's worth a look on that group's works.

Harem collector was cliche but nice and long (still expands).

Leane of legitimate crown has 2 games but i thing only the 1st is translated. What is noticeable about it is the mechanics like sengoku ranch with the world map and turn based invade system (like risk board games if you know them).

Melty's quest has another upcoming play style with a few mechanics that did n't existed in older games but still i believe there were not any other translated games that use them (maybe some were on "the pharmacist" don't recall well)

...I'll stop there since i have downloaded and played 881 rpg maker games eng and jap alike already :p ..
I can't find the english version of Leane of legitimate crown on here you know a good place to get it?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Is Violated Heroine still being updated and translated? If so - where?
No idea what the actual home base is but there's an english wiki on a site which calls itself "referata" with the latest translated version being April 2019. Very slow and seems to go down from excessive traffic, quotas or DOS fairly frequently, just keep trying. It also had outbound links to what looked like a Japanese git repo somewhere.

Back on topic, VH and LOQO get my top vote as far as actual RPG'ing goes. I also enjoyed the survival gameplay of Leviathan and Crotch's uninhabited island as well as Rain's Rave and "Naedoko Demon's Ground/Pregnant Princess" (can't find it here, could've sworn I downloaded it from this site) though mostly for their fetish content.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee Vic131 you havnt played Violated heroine since it isnt finishd yet its still being updated
also for ppl who whants to play violated heroine
i got mega link whit the latest version and a rar/7zip file
Just go 2 this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/cant-open-violated-heroine-180601.42591/

there you have the mega link and the rar/7zip whit EasyRPG.exe in it you need to extract that exe in the main folder where the Original game exe is in and only use the easyRPG.exe to play the game since W10 is blocking the Directdraw for that gamehence the starting error in Japanese

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
hee Vic131 you havnt played Violated heroine since it isnt finishd yet its still being updated
Just go 2 this thread

there you have the mega link and the rar/7zip whit EasyRPG.exe in it you need to extract that exe in the main folder where the Original game exe is in and only use the easyRPG.exe to play the game since W10 is blocking the Directdraw for that gamehence the starting error in Japanese
True. Do you know if In the last two years there was enough new content added to be played again ? I dont know how often the updates are, since the whole thing is in japonese.

Keato-red

Feb 5, 2020
Just go 2 this thread

The mega link is not working anymore

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
noxian nights (completed), claire's quest (still being worked on}, yorna monster girls secret{completed} bones tales {incomplite really good art} and warlock and boobs{incomplete a lot of scenes and gay but it is avoidable} just a few i can think rn. hope it helps:)