What is the difference between the rape tag and the sexual harassment tag?

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Looking at the tag rules, I'm guessing sexual harrassment would be more along the lines of a teacher trading good grades for sex with his students - if it's consensual then it's not rape, but it's still inappropriate. Additionally, I would imagine unwanted groping/molestation would count as sexual harassment too, but still isn't rape if there's no penetration.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Sexual Harassment, in short, is (for example) spanking or whistling at your co-worker every time you pass her at work or catcalling girls (e.g. an indian girl with a big ass: "her ass is bigger than the Taj mahal").

Rape is basically forcing your dick into an unwilling, unconscious, or unresponsive girl (or guy, for that matter.). It gets a bit more complicated than that at times, but generally the idea.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I guess in your language it'd be something like: One is a mental attack, while the other is a physical attack.
Or perhaps it's more my language after all. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]
Blackmail [Forcing others into providing sexual favors through threat or disclosing information.]
Sexual Harassment [Sexual coercion, or the unwelcome/inappropriate promise of rewards for sexual favors.]

So let's apply all of them into a simple blowjob in a company setting.

Sexual Harassment, boss says that you will get a raise if you suck his dick.
Blackmail, boss says if you don't suck his dick he will alert the authorities that you have been stealing money from the company.
Rape, boss tells you to open your mouth and shoves his dick into it.

Oct 14, 2022
Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]
Blackmail [Forcing others into providing sexual favors through threat or disclosing information.]
Sexual Harassment [Sexual coercion, or the unwelcome/inappropriate promise of rewards for sexual favors.]

So let's apply all of them into a simple blowjob in a company setting.

Sexual Harassment, boss says that you will get a raise if you suck his dick.
Blackmail, boss says if you don't suck his dick he will alert the authorities that you have been stealing money from the company.
Rape, boss tells you to open your mouth and shoves his dick into it.
That make sense.