Identify What is the name of this renpy based VN?

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
All i remember about that game is these:

1. The Main Protagonist (if my memory serves me correctly) is a soul that manifested to a bald probably young adult male.
2 The first LI MC met is a blonde girl whose name i can't remember clearly but probably sounds like a polish name. They(MC and this LI) only live together about 1 or 2 nights(i don't really remember it)
3. I remember that during one of those nights, there was an attempted murder, where MC and that girl locked themselves both in a room until dawn comes.
4. It has probably 2 chapters.
5. It has magic.

Last edited:

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
It wouldn't be " RPGM - Completed - FALL IN LABYRINTH [v1.2] [Jukkaku Games] | F95zone " It could be VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Parental Love [v1.1] [Luxee] | F95zone It might be VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sins of the Father [v0.7] [Kaffekop] | F95zone AND I have never played VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Keeping It Secret [v0.1] [Proton] | F95zone Sorry mate, I do remember something similar. You are reincarnated as the father of two, on the verge of divorce, and the neighbors daughter is a red head, BUT I can't remember the name of that one.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
It wouldn't be " RPGM - Completed - FALL IN LABYRINTH [v1.2] [Jukkaku Games] | F95zone " It could be VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Parental Love [v1.1] [Luxee] | F95zone It might be VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sins of the Father [v0.7] [Kaffekop] | F95zone AND I have never played VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Keeping It Secret [v0.1] [Proton] | F95zone Sorry mate, I do remember something similar. You are reincarnated as the father of two, on the verge of divorce, and the neighbors daughter is a red head, BUT I can't remember the name of that one.
when i refer to living in a typical renpy incest games house, i mean the house layout/furniture, not that he lives in incest setting based house. But thanks for some old nostalgic games you mention there LOL, it's been a long time.