What is the requierment to send a private/direct message?

Some_Username435

Dec 15, 2021
question is in the title.

i read that there is a apperent post minimum to start one and that it is supposed to be in the tab with the mail icon under "start new conversation" or that there is something by hovering over the username, but there is nothing.
Unbenannt.PNG
how many posts do you need to start one ? and by posts i assume messages when you press you won account tab with the message counter.
im fairly inexperienced using these forum type sites.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
question is in the title.

i read that there is a apperent post minimum to start one and that it is supposed to be in the tab with the mail icon under "start new conversation" or that there is something by hovering over the username, but there is nothing.
View attachment 2957710
how many posts do you need to start one ? and by posts i assume messages when you press you won account tab with the message counter.
im fairly inexperienced using these forum type sites.
Since you've had an account for nearly 2 years - it might be best before you move forward toward the next 2 years, to review the General Rules for the site where post requirements are clearly outlined.
1695701447510.png

Also, it looks like your screenshot didn't include the final icon:
1695701580419.png
Make sure you visit your account preferences not only to fine tune your experience on this site - but also to change the search results order from "default" to "most recent first."

Enjoy.

Reactions: c3p0

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The UI "UI.X Dark [Old and unsupported]" doesn't have that.
I dunno... I ditched that immediately. Oh, you're right - and it's even more obvious:
1695702448647.png

That being said - wasn't everyone moved over to the Dark Mode BETA in the spring? Oh wait... that was part of this year's April Fool's, right?
1695703281570.png

I did that

Aug 11, 2017
I spent way to long trying to figure out why it wasn't letting me send messages. I should have looked here sooner.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
I would have so much fun deleting all the spam posts from users who want to get to the 3 or 5 needed posts. :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I would spare the users from before 2020, because they where here before it was cool to be here. :p

• Haha
Reactions: anne O'nymous