What is their age?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
16, 19, 35. Age variety looks good, especially milf feels like a milf IMO, so good job.

About the hate towards the guy and for people can't understand why, watch American Psycho, it may give you an idea about why some people overreact to certain characters and their body language.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
16, 19, 35. Age variety looks good, especially milf feels like a milf IMO, so good job.

About the hate towards the guy and for people can't understand why, watch American Psycho, it may give you an idea about why some people overreact to certain characters and their body language.

Thank you!

Reactions: depechedNode

woody554

Jan 20, 2018

but I'm sure the right clothes and behaviour will make 'mom' 40-ish. it's tough to pull 'old' look in bikinis in DAZ without making them hideous.

personally I go for as old as possible while still looking pretty (25-28 DAZ), then fake the rest with added body fat, wider hips, non-young hair, mature dialogue and behaviour. also by contrasting the younger characters especially with dialogue and behaviour. (avoid fancy words, avoid self-reflection, make young people a bit selfish. while older characters are more conservative, contemplative, make less grammar errors etc.)

about the punchable face...sadly there's no winning with male faces in DAZ. no man will ever look unpunchable, but you can fix that in writing.

for what it's worth, this dude is probably one of the least punchable looking DAZ males I've seen. so I wouldn't worry that much. it's not a fight you can ever win in the current state of DAZ.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There is nothing about the characters that would indicate youth or age.
There is at least one sign for mother character, you can see it in below image:

prevent-early-aging.jpg

If a person is blessed with youthful look, body fat, nipple size, breast size and shape can also be indicators for older age and having a child with the help of some reference points like a younger photo, close relatives, etc.