What is your most favorite game if you can choose only one?

Is your most favorite game happen to be one the famous titles that include in popular game section?

• Total voters

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
So the full question is: What is your favorite game if you can choose only one? Exclude the games which are in the 'popular games' section; and of course we are discussing about adult-themed games.

My most favorite is ( ) [Vénus Noire]
I love 2D art style game and I'm a big sucker for fantasy genre. The story of this game is very interesting and also unique in my opinion. Moreover, the arts, character design & landscape are beautiful. There are many choices and decisions to choose in game. The gameplay is also rewarding and kind of 'sandbox & free roam'. MC's characteristic is also bad-ass & clever which make things more 'spiced up'; (this kind of remind me to some of the good anime with bad-ass MC :cool:). Anyway, there are so much nice things about this game, the gameplay mechanic & story that I can keep talking. Be sure to check the game out if it is interest you.

There is also a few other game which has different styles and design to them that worth for me to mention:

For RPGM game, my favorite is ( ) [Naughty Netherpunch]

For 3DCG [Ren'Py] game, my favorite was [Mrzz]

For Visual novel (2nd place) is ( ) [jonnymelabo]

For a Full on 3D game [Unity], ( ) [Kerni]
(There are other 3D games. However, this game has so MUCH contents).XD

Cheer! guy, I'm eager to see what your favorite are. :eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: yulio

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Favorite would be ( ) [Hreinn Games]: It has great art, quality writing, different choices and options, hot h-scenes and possibly branching storyline. What is not to like?

Some honorable mentions:
[Hreinn Games]: An actually completed game, plenty of sexy content.
( ) [Dystopian Project]: Pretty good for now, hot h-scenes, but still early.
( ) [Sierra Lee]: Destipe not having CGs, it's great. Very ambitious, gameplay doesn't have grinding and has very amusing world and characters.
( ) [Vénus Noire]: Beautiful art and a lot sex content with even some lore (one of the few games I found with a codex). Although I am still kinda on the edge about some prospects, mainly the corruption content, hopefully is well applied. Also has diced gameplay which I don't like much, because can be exploited, but whatever had fun replaying and trying new things.

From my list, you can see I don't like 3D games much, so can't mention anything there.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
( ) [Sierra Lee]: Destipe not having CGs, it's great. Very ambitious, gameplay doesn't have grinding and has very amusing world and characters.
I've never played this game before. I've just read the brief description of this game. It seem very interesting. I can't wait to play this. :eazyHype:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
GGGB is the best right now but there are several knocking on the door , Depraved awakenings is the brightest star, noir in its storytelling. Has mystery, lewd women, atmosphere in bunches, even cool music. new games that might easily overtake spot 1 is the Tyrant if its done right and a wife and a mother if the developer doesnt drown in his own perfection

Last edited:

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
I gotta go with Teachers Pets. I find that humor in these sorts of games tends to fall flat rather a lot of the time but the humor in Teachers Pets hits. The writing is absolutely spot on and does exactly what you want it to. That's one thing Patreon can't possibly censor away.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I would say it's Farmer's Dreams when it comes to overall sexiness and gameplay, Valiant Warrior Astrid when it comes to virgin corruption RPGs and Babysitter when it comes to VNs is gaining my trust lately. Some time ago it was Game of Boners who could've been my top 1 but sadly developer isn't reliable (hope it will change at some point).

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I would say it's Farmer's Dreams when it comes to overall sexiness and gameplay, Valiant Warrior Astrid when it comes to virgin corruption RPGs and Babysitter when it comes to VNs is gaining my trust lately. Some time ago it was Game of Boners who could've been my top 1 but sadly developer isn't reliable (hope it will change at some point).
Farmer's Dreams seem very nice. I have been keeping my eyes on it for quiet sometimes now. Still, I have never try it yet. I plan to wait a bit longer. Maybe next year or so.

Btw, what does chapter 2 mean? Does it also include chapter 1 in it? or are they separate and each chapter release independently. :hushedface:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Farmer's Dreams seem very nice. I have been keeping my eyes on it for quiet sometimes now. Still, I have never try it yet. I plan to wait a bit longer. Maybe next year or so.

Btw, what does chapter 2 mean? Does it also include chapter 1 in it? or are they separate and each chapter release independently. :hushedface:
It's a whole game. Developer just call bigger updates like that. I highly recommend it. Easily the most ambitious project on this site. For a long time it had some huge problems with technical side but now it's fully playable already. In a year it should be spectacular

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Easy:

Even abandoned at 0.2 is still better than most. Possible comeback next year.
Agree, very interesting game. I hope one day, the developer may pick up this project again.

Reactions: Lenor
U

User_215882

If ICSTOR can deliver, I think his next game might be my favorite. As of right now my go to feel good game is Summertime Saga.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
On RenPy, probably
Though there are some 0.1 or freshly new games very promising and I'm expecting a lot from them: and

On RPGM I'd prob say my favs are Solvalley School and/or The Humbling Experience, if I got to pick only one of them Id pick The Humbling Exp then

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
If I had to pick just one it would be Love and submission. Just try the little cristmas gift Veqvil gave us before going on holiday.