What kind of Game(s) do you want to see from The Ptolemy Team next?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So first things first none of the games we currently work on are going anywhere we are still making them. Alexandrina is doing OK Intimate Relations is still going to be updated but not at the frequency that it was before as Alex takes priority. Are co-productions Life With Mary is doing great and Haily's Story is starting to pick up. So with that said we are always looking to improve and to bring new and compelling stories. As always with Ptolemy stories come first. Between all of the games, Ptolemy himself spends 150 to 200 hours a month on Writing, Coding, and Posing. I and the other team members spend at least 100 hours each on Rendering. I also help out with PR and communication. So there is no lack of effort on our team. Something I am interested in is what you want to see next. Mind you our strengths are Kinetic Novels and Visual Novels. Anything else will require bringing on another Daz Poser or 3D/2D Artist and a Programmer with Ren'py and/or Unity experience. Also, we are open to other co-productions as well. Update: Also curious if anyone is interested in 4K releases of our current games. as we natively render all the games in 4k .png then Down resolution and convert to 1080p . webp format

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
As an android user, personally, a sandbox Ren'Py would score more points for me :D
Reason :
• Not that I dislike a linear story-driven VN, but a grindy sandbox would (tend to) require more time to beat and motivating us to keep back playing the game for it's repeatable scenes without a need for starting over from the very beginning (though it could be solved by implementing scene gallery for the linear type)
I just like the freedom of choice on sandbox type, kind of more role-playing as the protagonist itself
• Not that I dislike RPGM, but from my stand point as a player, Ren'Py is the most friendly use for android because I got a ton of RPGM titles which couldn't running properly on my device and I guess a Unity would be out of question when it come to android port
I'm really understand that PC is preferable for the best experience and quality for playing a game, but if the developers hoping for their game to reach more ppl, then android port should be put into consideration

I'm not an expert btw, but that's all my thoughts for any upcoming game
I also open for any fetishes as long it has male protag, so I don't have any ideas for a story :LOL:

Keep up the good work, man!

shaun121

Dec 20, 2018
So first things first none of the games we currently work on are going anywhere we are still making them. Alexandrina is doing OK Intimate Relations is still going to be updated but not at the frequency that it was before as Alex takes priority. Are co-productions Life With Mary is doing great and Haily's Story is starting to pick up. So with that said we are always looking to improve and to bring new and compelling stories. As always with Ptolemy stories come first. Between all of the games, Ptolemy himself spends 150 to 200 hours a month on Writing, Coding, and Posing. I and the other team members spend at least 100 hours each on Rendering. I also help out with PR and communication. So there is no lack of effort on our team. Something I am interested in is what you want to see next. Mind you our strengths are Kinetic Novels and Visual Novels. Anything else will require bringing on another Daz Poser or 3D/2D Artist and a Programmer with Ren'py and/or Unity experience. Also, we are open to other co-productions as well.
a game that like a waifu academy or please update waifu academy

Euchan77

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah game like waifu academy
Male mc that has ambition, and screw head, domination, rape, netorari, harem, revenge, slave, and of course blackmail.....
but still the most important is the heroine must be cute and has their own charm....
See waifu academy their girls has their own charm especially that silver hair girls and twin tail.... Girls...
Their face to and their hairs give the greatest impact for game actually I can only say there is only a few games that make me getting hook one of them is waifu academy
Oh yeah don't forget about the plot story
Sincerely euchan

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
As an android user, personally, a sandbox Ren'Py would score more points for me :D
Reason :
• Not that I dislike a linear story-driven VN, but a grindy sandbox would (tend to) require more time to beat and motivating us to keep back playing the game for it's repeatable scenes without a need for starting over from the very beginning (though it could be solved by implementing scene gallery for the linear type)
I just like the freedom of choice on sandbox type, kind of more role-playing as the protagonist itself
• Not that I dislike RPGM, but from my stand point as a player, Ren'Py is the most friendly use for android because I got a ton of RPGM titles which couldn't running properly on my device and I guess a Unity would be out of question when it come to android port
I'm really understand that PC is preferable for the best experience and quality for playing a game, but if the developers hoping for their game to reach more ppl, then android port should be put into consideration

I'm not an expert btw, but that's all my thoughts for any upcoming game
I also open for any fetishes as long it has male protag, so I don't have any ideas for a story :LOL:

Keep up the good work, man!
Don't worry about RPGM hate it myself and Ptolemy likes Ren'py also all of the games we make starting a few months ago have Android Ports released at the same time as PC and Mac ports. Next IR update will have an Android port. Scene gallery had not thought of that will talk to Ptolemy and see if we can implement that in our current games. Personly I would love to make a sandbox style RPG from a rendering standpoint easier to make. fewer renders. might need a programmer for an RPG style game.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
As long as there is incest I'll be happy
I hope u're living a happy life since we got a bunch of incest here :LOL:
Don't worry about RPGM hate it myself and Ptolemy likes Ren'py also all of the games we make starting a few months ago have Android Ports released at the same time as PC and Mac ports. Next IR update will have an Android port. Scene gallery had not thought of that will talk to Ptolemy and see if we can implement that in our current games. Personly I would love to make a sandbox style RPG from a rendering standpoint easier to make. fewer renders. might need a programmer for an RPG style game.
Sweet! :D
Whatever it's going to be, I'll definitely give it a go as long there's an android port avaiable :LOL:

Reactions: The Humble Dude

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
.. mmm i think a really rare one nowadays, a game with an ending.
Btw, great work with Life with Mary!
Yah those are really hard to find a lot of games are getting abandoned in development. I'm happy to say in the two years Ptolemy has been making games we have not had to abandon one. We completed Dreaming of Dana but still feel there are things we have to go back and fix when we have the time.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I don't mind to see a new noir story like depraved awakening, I already miss it. Personally I prefer vn, no grind and all content for the story.

Reactions: riktor

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
You guys did a great work in Brother X Sister department with Dana and now with Haley. I would be really interested to see a Son X Mom with your narrative and attention to detail.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Try something new. add a twist to your go to stories or maybe having a choice of multi-MCs *cough* Futa Mc *cough* *cough*.
You can even just make a small demo or chapter to see if your patrons like it

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
To answer your question I think an open world game would be cool.
@gamersglory Maybe you can answer something Ive been wondering for a little while. How are Life With Mary and Haily's Story related to Ptolemy and what makes them part of the "Ptolemy Team"? Does he write them or code them too or something?

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Really fell in love with dreaming of Dana ! She was one of the prettiest women that I have seen in a game and most definitely the best bro-sis game to be made! The thing that I loved more about the options that we provided! I loved the swinging part of Dana I mean it was so different! I played it like 4 times which is the most unplayed any game ever and everytime I play it that swinging part is so refreshing and so interesting even the dialogues and the whole CGs accompanied with situations make it too good! So maybe I mean I'm sure they won't be a remake of Dana but maybe if there's one in plans or maybe a different story line I would love to see the swinging aspect coz you guys know how to keep it simple, straight and sweet! But thank you for toiling hard and giving us or personally me a game like dreaming of Dana!