What kind of game you want to see next time from me?

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
not trying to sound like a weeb but what about a harem game like Oregairu where the mc is a apathetic high school student with narcissistic and semi-nihilistic tendencies that joins a club that helps students with their problems...with a bit of incest

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Please, no. That's literally my next game I've been planning for over 6 months now. Guys, guys... stop it!
I think everybody once get similar idea. I was thinked about similar plot before. To be hones it have pretty good potential just from theme.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
not trying to sound like a weeb but what about a harem game like Oregairu where the mc is a apathetic high school student with narcissistic and semi-nihilistic tendencies that joins a club that helps students with their problems...with a bit of incest
Man I barely understand half of the words you said here :D

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Not really An idea for a story, but more for the setting. Maybe have a look at a Wild West story, with cowboys and natives. Set during the conquering of the mainland. Brothels, bar fights, shootouts, golden teeth, and more.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Not really An idea for a story, but more for the setting. Maybe have a look at a Wild West story, with cowboys and natives. Set during the conquering of the mainland. Brothels, bar fights, shootouts, golden teeth, and more.
Haha. Yeah I saw that movie in TV during making dinner 2weeks before ( of course I remember it from times before). And yes again interesting idea.

There is always many possible setings. But it drags some issues too. Is there enough good assets to use? I mean clothes and equipment for that era enough props to make good loking enviropments. More exotic game developer making more problems like this comes. That's why most games is done in recent time or 90's or near future. Cause there is most assets to use or you can change them by small changes to use.

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Classic incest genre with kids in a pandemic situation. And because the kids won't wash there hands to often, the story should ends before any intimate scene (just for patreon compatibility). :D

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What about game where MC will be plastic surgeon? You know new butts, tits :D :D

Reactions: tyuiasdf

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
And to lady that come to want make her new nose you will make her new tits instead of nose :D Just for fun.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

Dojinji

Nov 10, 2018
I would like a incest game with a (semi) realistic premise that actually something sexual between family members could happen. Something like a mother and son being stuck on an abandoned island or like others have mentioned some post-apocalyptic/pandemic world with just a few people being alive. Generally speaking I would like any scenrio which isn't current time taking place at Mc's home with his family (and i love incest). Why not a game taking place in the middle ages, far future or even stone age like for example this milftoon comic?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Game with salaryman Cuck MC which loses his job and his gf to his friends (gangbang, the girl is a whore), but finds an attractive girl who teaches him to kick ass. He trains with multiple hotties who awards him with sex for his achievements and eventually kick his old-friends asses including his gf's :p From skinny bald loser to macho.
Or another game with someone living with his landlady, that sounds fun too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: kytee

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Game with salaryman Cuck MC which loses his job and his gf to his friends (gangbang, the girl is a whore), but finds an attractive girl who teaches him to kick ass. He trains with multiple hotties who awards him with sex for his achievements and eventually kick his old-friends asses including his gf's :p From skinny bald loser to macho.
Or another game with someone living with his landlady, that sounds fun too :ROFLMAO:
isn't there maybe 200 games with similar idea? :D

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
I have one. You an absolute beta boy who loves to get cucked but here's the caveat: every girl that looks at you falls completely in love with you and stays 100% loyal to your cock. So you try to find a guy to cuck you but it just won't work. In the end, your balls are completely drained from the hundreds of ravenous sex-addicted women who are madly in love with you. We can name the game "Any NTR?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I have one. You an absolute beta boy who loves to get cucked but here's the caveat: every girl that looks at you falls completely in love with you and stays 100% loyal to your cock. So you try to find a guy to cuck you but it just won't work. In the end, your balls are completely drained from the hundreds of ravenous sex-addicted women who are madly in love with you. We can name the game "Any NTR?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lol I think thre is already some games where girls throwing their bodyes on you like crazy. :D And even your GF telling you, hey fuck that one too, I'm confident with it. Just that cuckold element missing yet :D

TBH: That is not my style. But funny idea :))