What kind of men do you like to see in your game?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Especially interested in the opinions of people who are into men, but everyone's opinion is valued.

I'm making a game where you play as a female protag who, for reasons, ends up sleeping with different people, including men (very original, I know), but I'm not attracted to men so idk what to make them look like. I want to include a variety of body types and faces so I'm interested in what people find attractive. Recommend characters from other games/media or even real people. Pictures are also welcome.
'Beauty and the Thug' Hunter.
Is BEST male behaviour and character i seen.

If you create FEMALE game you need 3 male archetype:
1) sugar DADDY (rich bald fat short 'teddybear')
2) bully prick and agressive young thug
3) mysterious sad young poet look like a Lord Byron or young Severus Snape
4) friendzone (no sex options)

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
Stocky guys of average height with muscular arms, broad shoulders, bigger guts, lots of body hair, beards, and slightly longer than average but very thick cocks.

Reactions: Rafster

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
If you want to know what females look for in a man, go directly to the source: look for the games/books they create and take notes. Those are the stereotypes they go for, in spite of what gymbros and incels may fantasize about to cope with IRL rejection.
They are made by females for females, and they aim to make money, too, so they are the safest bet. They are catering to them and being successful, which proves those male LIs work!

Now, if you ask what I, a gay man, would find attractive in a game, I'd go for a character that doesn't sound too retarded, which is one of the hardest things in an eroge. Make him consistent, work on his characterization, put yourself in his shoes and act rationally according to the values you decided to give him in the first place.
And please, please, make him look average or conventionally attractive, at least, because I couldn't take yet another bear-filled game :cry:

Reactions: pontiffprick