What kind of scene are you hoping for in the NSFWgame?

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
threesome (male/female/female), cumshot over the girls feet and then they lick each other clean.

Mar 21, 2023
A scene where two characters hold hands while watching the snow fall out of a ferries wheel window.
That sounds like such a beautiful and serene scene. I love the idea of capturing a moment like that. It must create such a special atmosphere in the game.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
That sounds like such a beautiful and serene scene. I love the idea of capturing a moment like that. It must create such a special atmosphere in the game. Is there a particular mood or emotion you envision for that scene, or any specific details you'd like to highlight?
Hmm.

Characters going through hard times together take a wintery night off, just to forget their worries. Maybe they're going through money troubles or something relatable. Could even be the end of a romantic date. Having two people feel comfortable with each other, sharing a peaceful moment in a crazy, upside down world is something I'm a sucker for.

You could even top the night off with an h-scene, of course. :p

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
I want to see a scene of a father crying as he jacks off to the live feed of a basketball team running a train on his precious little girl.

Mar 21, 2023
a scene where an overweight mall cop jerks off watching a german tourist trying to fold his map properly.
That's certainly a unique and unexpected scene!. It adds a quirky twist to the game that I find intriguing and entertaining. I'm interested in seeing how that scene could play out in the game. It's a bold and humorous concept that could make the game stand out in a memorable way!

Mar 21, 2023
I want to see a scene of a father crying as he jacks off to the live feed of a basketball team running a train on his precious little girl.
Wow, that's a wonderful and heartwarming lol:D! ,The scene of a father's jerking of and emotions as he watches his daughter excel in her basketball game is really powerful and emotionally intense. It could create a powerful for the players. Integrating this scene into the storyline could be a game-changer. It has the potential to evoke strong emotions from players

Mar 21, 2023
Hmm.

Characters going through hard times together take a wintery night off, just to forget their worries. Maybe they're going through money troubles or something relatable. Could even be the end of a romantic date. Having two people feel comfortable with each other, sharing a peaceful moment in a crazy, upside down world is something I'm a sucker for.

You could even top the night off with an h-scene, of course. :p
The concept of characters facing challenges together and taking a winter night off to escape their worries is touching. The financial struggles or other relatable issues add depth to the narrative. The peaceful moment in the midst of a chaotic world, where two characters find comfort in each other, is truly captivating. It's a fantastic opportunity to showcase the emotional bonds between the characters in the game

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm trying to create every scene that people are hoping for in my game as best as I can."
What is the interest ?

Firstly, whatever people will answer, it will be hard to fit it in a natural way into your story. Secondly no one will play a game just because he know that there's one scene he want in it.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
A scene where two characters hold hands while watching the snow fall out of a ferries wheel window.
For some reason I read that a couple watching people fall out of ferris wheel windows. DO WANT.

Okay, now seriosusly, a girl being properly edged. Maybe in public.

lazy-

May 23, 2018
netorare maybe, where fmc get fucked from behind by other while talking to her bf on phone

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Come on, it's the most invading secondary kink. More than half the games have their mandatory foot fetish scene, when not subset of scenes.
And it works! I'm a sucker for the footjob tag and I'm fairly confident many other dudes are as well. Leads me to a bunch of disappointment sometimes. You can immediately tell a when a non-foot guy is just pandering. Doesn't seem to have made me learn my lesson though.