What kind of scene are you hoping for in the NSFWgame?

Mar 21, 2023
netorare maybe, where fmc get fucked from behind by other while talking to her bf on phone
She might experience a mix of excitement, tension, guilt, and the fear of being discovered. Imagining the boyfriend's reaction to discovering that his girlfriend is involved in such a scenario, he could evoke a mix of emotions – shock, betrayal, and perhaps even arousal.

Mar 21, 2023
What is the interest ?

Firstly, whatever people will answer, it will be hard to fit it in a natural way into your story. Secondly no one will play a game just because he know that there's one scene he want in it.
"Your insights are valuable, and I appreciate your input in creating a game. I understand your concerns. My intention in asking about the scenes people are hoping for is to understand the diverse interests and desires of potential players. While it may be challenging to seamlessly incorporate every scene suggested by individuals that people hope for into the storyline, I believe that catering to a diverse range of interests allows us to offer a more immersive and satisfying game. It is my goal to do so."

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
My intention in asking about the scenes people are hoping for is to understand the diverse interests and desires of potential players.
There's near to 7 millions members here, what imply that there's near to 7 millions different interests and desires combinations, period.

I believe that catering to a diverse range of interests allows us to offer a more immersive and satisfying game.
To the sole and unique condition that those interests do not oppose (NTR and Harem, BDSM and cheesy romanticism, etc.), aren't too extreme (torture/gore, scatology, etc.), can coexist among the not too many characters (switches do not works well in stories), and, most important part, are handled by someone who effectively know what they are and imply (mostly because he practice them), not by some horny post teenager who've read few words about them on whatever site/book.
Pilling up random interests is the motorway to failure, as is the lack of humility when it come to take criticism.